What do you automatically think of a guy like this

great looking guy, with lip piercings, tattoos and gauges.

he hasn't said a word to you. what is your first impression about him? what kind of person do you think he is?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just that we have certain style aspects in common, and he's cute. I may admire certain tattoos or be curious about them if I get a good look at them.

He hasn't said a word to me, but has he made eye contact or even noticed me? If so, does he smile when he makes eye contact with me [or if no eye contact with me, does he smile when locking eyes with others]? Does he have an open expression/body language/seem friendly, or seem stoic and closed off/unapproachable?

If he acknowledges people around him in an open and friendly manner [even if it's not directed at me], I'd be much more likely to approach him and strike up some kind of conversation. I think he's probably at very least, a guy who is self-aware and mindful of his surroundings/people in his presence, probably polite, and those are qualities I appreciate in people I intend/desire to spend any real amount of time around.

What Girls Said 20

• Sounds like a punk rocker maybe or someone into rock music. I probably wouldn't think too much of him, not in a bad way but I don't really think a lot about random people. He doesn't sound like he'd be my type though but if he's great looking, I might think "he's cute for a punk rocker/emo/etc"

• Honestly - I can't really tell much from what you've said.

I know too many people who have completely different personalities to what most would expect from their look to really form a first impression beyond "oh he's cute" on just looks.

• Badass! Lol. He doesn't care what people think amd expresses himself in a way that everyone can see! I don't mind gauges as long as you can't fit, like, a cucumber through them. Tattoos can be cool and sexy as long as they aren't excessive and they have a point to them. Lip piercings aren't really my thing but some guys can pull them off.

• -Edgy

-Hes wild

-Rocker

-Interesting personality

• I wouldn't really think anything. I used to be that way.in high school and I used to like guys like that. Now, not so much. I prefer normal guys but I keep an open mind. :D

• I think he follows trends and tries too hard. Sorry. Had to be said.

• Shrug, I have no idea what kind of person he is.

all I know is that he identifies with the body modification culture

• He's probably down to earth and friendly for the most part. I don't like to judge like that in real life, but this is just a question.

• He's artistic and I like that he's probably one to speak his mind too

• He's into metal music and probably smokes..

• That he seems like an awesome guy with an appreciation for art and things out of the ordinary, which in my book automatically makes him very interesting:)

• I'm thinking about CM Punk form WWE now. But I'd probaly think he's down to earth, realistic and, Funny (sartic funny ).

• sexy and a bad boy. good for sex but not anything else haha

• wow that hurts

• wow are you that guy? well I didn't mean it like that. I mean those types of guys usually aren't relationship people.

• I don't really think anything of it, for I know that even the people who may seem angry,sad, or scary could be the happiest and nicest of people.

• he wants to kill me lol

• Something you don't really want to bring home to your parents. But who knows, may be a great guy.

• Awesome dude <3.<3

• Yikes run the other way and do a catholic sign cross.amen

• Lip piercings and tattoos would be cool. Never really been crazy about gauges. Sorry, no offense. I would figure he is the cool and aloof sort.

• piercing an tattoo?

hmm bad boy and probably hard to get if he is also good looking

What Guys Said 7

• Generally speaking, unless they're REALLY into those things and actively looking for a guy who has them, they're going to dismiss you mentally.

But then, the girls who ARE really into those things would immediately dismiss you if you looked preppy.

Stereotypes are a bitch. You just can't win.

• scene/emo/punk fanny.

• i would think that type of dude is into rock/metal music...i wouldn't stereotype very much besides that.

• The bigger the gauges, the smaller the wages

• my friend said that to me the other day. I'm only at a 0 and I don't plan on going any bigger. MAYBE 00 maybe

• dude they are gross man, stay at 0

• Cares a lot about his appearance, clearly. This is partly because he has spent a great deal of effort customizing his outer appearance to make sure people see him in a certain light. `

• Who the hell did your artwork?

• tries too hard.