I have tanned face, should I get rid of this tan?

I easily get tanned , after hour on sun I'm really brown .

Now after holidays I have very brown face .

It's not like it looks unnatural, but I don't see around me girls with so brown faces . Also in TV girls are very light.. or models in magazines

And my friends use special masks to make face look bright and light..

I don't know if I should get rid of this tan somehow? tanned faces are beautiful or not? better to have light face?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't fight how you naturally look. Don't try and conform to magazines.

That said, the number one health concern with young women today is skin cancer, due to the obsession with tanning. Really, you should start wearing a sun hat and sun block when you spend time out in the summer heat. And you should never EVER visit a tanning bed. Skin cancer sucks, and you will be left quiet ugly after they have to take the skin from your ass and put it on your face.

But if you are naturally brown-er than other gals that's totally normal. Again, don't fight your natural look. Besides, darker gals are cuter ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If its sun damage then a light scrub should do...I have a darker face as well

• No don't

• Tan is hot

• People want to be tanned. That's why you can buy tanning lotions and bronzer. Only you can't use them much otherwise it looks bad.

You probably have dark hair and dark eyes, which makes it easier for you to tan.

Don't try to get rid of it. I think tans looks really nice and you're lucky you tan so easily.