Do you think you know what people are thinking just by looking at them?

Do you ever look at someones face and feel like you know what they are thinking?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I knew...

What Girls Said 1

• No. I am a salesperson and I just have to read body language but no I can't read people minds.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes, but it depends on the person. Some people just have really expressive faces, so it's always easy to tell exactly what they're thinking, which I actually find a very attractive trait. Some people are impossible to read though, and they tend to do my head in.

Something you see a lot in reality TV is a bit at the end of a scene, after all the drama has unfolded, where they have a brief closeup of someone's face so you can see what they're really thinking. Lauren Conrad from The Hills / Laguna Beach was always brilliant for that - great facials.

• If you know what to look for you can figure out a lot of stuff. I'll send you a pm tomorrow where an expert in the field is interviewed and points out what to look for in facial expressions and the emotions connected to them. It's pretty useful knowledge if you don't pick up on that stuff intuitively.

• remind me if I forget... I'm sick and busy. =P

• From time to time.