Do you think a male with a piercing on his left ear looks bad?

I'm thinking about the black studs Justin Bieber has. Do you think black studs look bad? What do you think about a guy that has them when you see him? I think it should look really good, but I want to get the female's perspective of the black studs!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on his face sometimes its hot but a like the ring ones too

What Girls Said 6

• it's hard to say without seeing you but generally I think plugs would be better... or an eyebrow piercing. ... if you can pull it off eyebrow piercings are really HOT!

• I don't find any piercings on guys manly, especially the ears.

• I don't necessarily mean it looks gay, it just looks feminine. Some gay men won't even pierce their ears, wanting nothing to do with female ornaments and decorations. They are extremely macho and you wouldn't know they were gay from a distance. The way I grew up, no man or teenage boy had piercings. It was a small town without the show biz Hollywood influence upon it.

• I think its hot.

• Its cute

• Like a pirate

• I use to like it when guys did that bu now I don't notice it much

What Guys Said 2

• why would you act gay if you're not? explain me this?

• its not gay. From my point of view. You need to know how to wear them.

• wow. how nice of you! what a great comment, I already said I am not gay man

• get both of your ears pierced bro