Why do so many girls look like Victorias Secret models?

I've noticed a trend online, because of course the interweb allows us all to be anonymous to some extent. But a lot of girls claim to look like Victorias Secret models or Megan Fox or whoever guys drool over...

Are they lying or what? Just curious, I'm sure some of you self proclaimed VS model look alikes will come aggressively at me

I mean that a lot of girls online swear they look like VS models or Megan Fox...

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls have seriously low self esteem, and since it's so easy to pretend to be something you're not on the internet, most will go for it. Especially on this type of site, where you're less likely to encounter someone who actually knows you.

What Guys Said 7

• Some lie or post fake pictures, others just are naturally that attractive.

Some girls (and guys) are simply born with good genes. They look like models no matter what they eat or how many times they step into the gym. Other people look good because they work at it. They slave 4-5 days a week in a gym, they watch everything they eat, they spend an hour 2 getting ready.

• I'm talking about the ones who don't post pictures haha. I know a lot of chicks use fake pics heh

And there are definitely naturally beautiful women...but I doubt they'd go around anonymously on GaG without pics, going on and on about how they look like VS models and guys just swoon after them

• I can't say I've ever seen a girl simply describe herself as a VS model. Obviously I like an attractive girl but I would hardly say that me or any other guys for that matter would "Swoon" over a girl on the internet, unless of course they have some serious issues.

• Sorry to be a bit off point but I have never really been into VS models. I do think they have beautiful faces and I have enjoyed the bra and cleavage views,but most of them have no hips or ass what so ever. It may seem like they do when they are wearing panties though the truth is revealed when they are in jeans. No matter what size the jeans are they can not come even close to filling them out. I am a major rear end fan myself,not big behinds but medium and small and even skinny is great,though most of those models remind me of concentration camps or two broom sticks in denim.

• I find Victorias Secret models to be about as attractive as brain tumors

• Becaaause.. they're using fake pictures?

How many girls in person have you seen who look like VA models or Megan Fox?

• I'm talking about the ones who don't post pictures of anyone. They just outright claim to look like Megan or VS models

• ..even if they would look like so, there would be no reason to upload a picture - because EVERY girl enjoys attention!

• *no reason NOT to upload

• Insecurity or they really do look like them

• Any examples?

• The questions I had in mind were removed! I could link you to one of the QAs, but I think that's kind of unnecessary?

• you know girls like to ask what guys like based on descriptions just to avoid posting pics lmao

They'll go on and on about their eye color, waist size and hair type and want the opinion of guys :)

But I understand trying to avoid posting pictures

• They can just leave out their faces. It's easier to answer with a clear body shot in a bikini, clearly.

• Megan Fox has horrible skin and is not even close to pretty so if these women feel better to pretend they look like her then whatever. Many women claim to look like this or that but they are out of touch if they are really saying that. I am not sure where you see all those comments though

• I know you think you're a unique cookie for saying she has terrible skin, but plenty of chicks irl have worse skin

And she was rated sexiest woman alive...so I know you and the rest of girlsaskguys think they're unique, but you aren't--just fyi

• To beauty on the inside

• I of course am only speaking for myself. Lots of foundation has always been a turn off to me. Again I do not find her attractive. If anyone is offended or upset by that I am sorry I guess.

What Girls Said 5

• Its curiousity. They lie to get the feeling and attention from guys as if the real victoria secret models would.

• When its online..the interest isn't 100% real there's photoshop and stuff

• Its phtoshopped duh!

• They have great hair

• yeah it's ridiculous when they claim to look like VS models, a small fraction of the world barely even comes close.

maybe when a girl claims to look like one celebrity she may have similar facial features although she is not nearly as perfect looking. for example people who have celebrities they resemble may not be as attractive as the celebrity herself is just have a few similar facial features.