How can I look not so...ugh?

I know I'm not the prettiest girl around or even considered pretty or attractive. But what tips do you guys have for me to look better and not so...ugh?

link

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• not ugly at all, not like damn either. Just saying. Just keep being you because you don't look bad

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok:(

• Show All
    • No you didn't lol I just I don't know don't like my self. I'm working on that tho

• Tbh I'm kinda the same way. People say I am attractive or whatever I just don't see it. But that's a different story, but good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• You are good looking. I know many people say this, but beauty comes from the inside. If you are happy on the inside you will appear more attractive on the outside. If you go outside and have this feeling than you will project this feeling and people will notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think your very pretty but if I had any suggestions I would get a new hairstyle and try some brighter clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • Would side bangs look ok?

• they would look pretty good I would try just shorter hair with a part instead or bangs cut out but if that doesn't seem good to you or if you want something else first side bangs would look nice

What Girls Said 4

• Silly goose you're beautiful!

link

^ read that, you'll understand why

1|0
    0|0
    • awww..tear* good one darth vader, who knew you had a heart?

• I do... deep, deep, deep, deep down inside. People mistake it for a void or a black hole but it's there.

• As you grow into your looks you'll have you own look and hopefully won't look average/ordinary

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look ugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up..just eye brows done

0|0
    0|0