Girls... am I the only one who doesn't like thongs?

It's all up there really... but it does seem that guys are obsessed with them - but I can't stand the constant wedgie! lol

Updates:
Lol - glad to see so many people agree.. think I'll stick to other options for the time being lol

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Am I the only one who found it hilarious that the first sentence in a question about thongs was "It's all up there really"?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I think they are sexy cause it is like is it there is it not.but I am not obsessed with them I think it would get annoying to have a piece of fishing twine up your butt all the time.I prefer whole butted under-where but that is just me.When the butt is covered up on women it is so much sexier to me.But that is just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • i like em =P

1|0
    0|0
  • Well they're sexy, I don't know may take some time to get used to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them they are so sexy

0|1
    1|0
  • Boyshorts>thongs

0|0
    0|1
  • I like how you addressed your Question to females...but...since all your other answers are male...I think they are revolting...would prefer just about anything else...even a g-string or grannies...O.O

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I find weird about the question is that, from the way you appear, it looks like you do wear them. If you don't like them, don't wear them, right?

0|0
    1|0
  • I know some girls who love them and don't wear anything else

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are nice...but as a guy I actually prefer to see girls in boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with trying one out! Who knows, you might end up hooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it and wear very tiny thong b bold

0|0
    0|0
  • A thong on a nice ass is a wonderful, wonderful thing!

0|1
    1|0
  • Hate them. I think they are nasty.

1|1
    0|2
  • Thongs are hot as phuck

1|0
    1|0
  • Nice fake picture, trolls these days... *sigh*

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Ihate them too, they are horrible I can't walk around with sth up my ### :D I'd only wear them for a boyfriend who wants me to wear them, for the soul purpose of sex and I"d wear them, :D hoping he'll take them off :D

0|2
    0|0
  • i personally find them to be great! I can see why some might not like them though... it took me some getting used too but now I wear nothing else!

1|2
    0|1
    • So did you wear JUST thongs to get used to them then?

• i pretty much wore them non stop since I got my first one. I was young and excited and thought they made me more mature and cool so I went with it. They were strange at first but I got to the point I coudent feel them and everything else felt like a wedgie. Haven't looked back since

• i have herad plenty of girls saying they're more comfortable...so you're not crazy

• I like thongs when I wear a dress or yoga pants.

They can be annoying but you get used to it and eventually you don't feel it riding up your ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them too.

1|0
    1|1
  • meh depends on my mood

and the g-string

like some are less annoying then others.

0|0
    0|0
  • butt floss you say? yeah grosses me out too not confortable either

1|0
    1|1
  • I hate them! I like underwear to cover my butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like thongs! I prefer cute underwear!

0|1
    1|1