Girls... am I the only one who doesn't like thongs?

It's all up there really... but it does seem that guys are obsessed with them - but I can't stand the constant wedgie! lol

Lol - glad to see so many people agree.. think I'll stick to other options for the time being lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Am I the only one who found it hilarious that the first sentence in a question about thongs was "It's all up there really"?

What Guys Said 15

• I think they are sexy cause it is like is it there is it not.but I am not obsessed with them I think it would get annoying to have a piece of fishing twine up your butt all the time.I prefer whole butted under-where but that is just me.When the butt is covered up on women it is so much sexier to me.But that is just my opinion

• i like em =P

• Well they're sexy, I don't know may take some time to get used to.

• I love them they are so sexy

• Boyshorts>thongs

• I like how you addressed your Question to females...but...since all your other answers are male...I think they are revolting...would prefer just about anything else...even a g-string or grannies...O.O

• The only thing I find weird about the question is that, from the way you appear, it looks like you do wear them. If you don't like them, don't wear them, right?

• I know some girls who love them and don't wear anything else

• Thongs are nice...but as a guy I actually prefer to see girls in boyshorts

• Nothing wrong with trying one out! Who knows, you might end up hooked.

• go for it and wear very tiny thong b bold

• A thong on a nice ass is a wonderful, wonderful thing!

• Hate them. I think they are nasty.

• Thongs are hot as phuck

• Nice fake picture, trolls these days... *sigh*

What Girls Said 9

• Ihate them too, they are horrible I can't walk around with sth up my ### :D I'd only wear them for a boyfriend who wants me to wear them, for the soul purpose of sex and I"d wear them, :D hoping he'll take them off :D

• i personally find them to be great! I can see why some might not like them though... it took me some getting used too but now I wear nothing else!

• So did you wear JUST thongs to get used to them then?

• i pretty much wore them non stop since I got my first one. I was young and excited and thought they made me more mature and cool so I went with it. They were strange at first but I got to the point I coudent feel them and everything else felt like a wedgie. Haven't looked back since

• i have herad plenty of girls saying they're more comfortable...so you're not crazy

• I like thongs when I wear a dress or yoga pants.

They can be annoying but you get used to it and eventually you don't feel it riding up your ass.

• Definitely not.

• I don't like them too.

• meh depends on my mood

and the g-string

like some are less annoying then others.

• butt floss you say? yeah grosses me out too not confortable either

• I hate them! I like underwear to cover my butt.

• i don't like thongs! I prefer cute underwear!