Which look do you prefer; the all natural look or

the make-up look? I don't mean gobs of make up I mean the usual (eyeliner, mascara, foundation, lip balm) or the all natural look?

And guys, do you judge how much make-up a woman wears? Is it important to her?

*you not her

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them all dolled-up, I know this answer will attract the hate but honestly girls who look like that I like the most!

What Guys Said 5

• I like girls natural. No make-up, hair in a pony tail, in sweat pants and a t-shirt. That's true beauty.

• I prefer Natural and don't really like Make up.

• I don't mind makeup on eyes, eyebrows and lips...just leave it of the rest of the face..no concealer, blush, and especially foundation and most of all bronzer..yuck! /:/:/:

• Natural, Don't mind a little makeup though. Starts to look eughh when it's caked on!

• i just care that she doesn't look like a dead horse that has since been beat

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer emphasized eyes with maybe a cat eye and a nude or pink lip

link

link

link

• I wear very little eyeliner and lip gloss/lipstick...that's about it :) I think make up destroys your skin and makes you wrinkle a lot faster.

• Mostly, I wear makeup for fun. There are a lot of days when I don't wear it anymore just because there is no point. Like going to class.

I do have the days when I feel like wearing it though...it makes me feel prettier.

I like both though.

• I like a natural look with mascara, foundation, blush and a little of a colored lip balm. I think that eyeliner is too harsh on me, but some people it looks good on.

• I love makeup I love wearing glittery black eyeliner and some red lipstick I hate going bare faced it makes me uncomfortable

• i don't wear base or bronzer... I just wear eyeliner and mascara and lipgloss... natural but nice

• i prefer natural beauty but I still wear make up. there many reasons why.