Girls how do you tell if a guy is confident?

What do you look for in a guy when trying to see if he's confident. I've never really understood what girls look for in that... Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence is one of the most important qualities I look in a man

if a man has confidence he won't be jealous, he would know he's worth as a person, won't act childish or immature...It makes him look good and that he has his sh*t together..

He trust his own ability to make the right decision/choice without complaining nor doubting himself..And if he was wrong he would know just how to handle that.. But we are all humans so we're not perfect.

*EXCEPT when he's too confident then that's something else...He looks like an idiot.. Be confident but not cocky about it. MAJOR TURN OFF!

What Girls Said 6

• A confident guy never..

Doubts

A confident guy is always sure of himself. You can almost feel his sense of security from his body language.

• Making direct eye contact, smiling, complimenting a girl, saying her name when you talk to her, and making some physical contact (not TOO much contact!) all show that a guy is confident and will make her much more interested in you!

• I don't care if a guy is confident or not. I just want him to have some guts.

BE un-confident and STILL do it anyways.

• If a guy is confident, it makes me want to talk to him and makes me think that he's interesting and can hold a conversation. But mind you, confidence is very different from cockiness/pride. I despise proud/cocky guys.

• Looking at me in the face (or at least not down at the ground). Smiling. Not studdering. Not shaking or nervously chuckling. Walks with head up and shoulders back. Usually being very sociable (but not blabbering) helps too. :)

• You can tell by his body language.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like I'm confident LOL