Do I look like a homosexual?

I use a few dating sites, I don't have a lot of shirtless pics on all of them, but I seem to get hit on by a lot of guys and very few if any girls, and I'm wondering if its somehow the look I have or if maybe just the guys who hit on me have more confidence then most women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked at your pictures, and I would say not at all. In fact, you have many of the facial traits that at least back in the 1980s that many women I've seen consider classically handsome. Like a younger version of Tom Selleck but without the mustache. Nothing here gives off a 'gay vibe'.

Maybe that's the problem lol, you're good looking to both gay men and girls, but its gay men who act more bold. You even suggested that yourself.

Does the dating sites have anyway to block same gender contacting you?

What Girls Said 3

• well it could be the fact that men are expected to make the first move,so women shy away from hitting on you,it could be that there are a lot of homosexuals on those sites,but yea,it could be that people think you're gay. if you ask me-no man looks gay till he smiles with a penis in his mouth,but most people assume men who are proud of their bodies are gay.

• You have a really nice bod, and no you don't look gay. Like xzinax2 said, most women expect the guy to make the first move, also, you might want to reduce the amount of shirtless pics you put on the web, not only would it attract gay men, but most women think that a guy is too conceited with himself when he constantly posts pics of himself shirtless with huge muscles :/

• If you have muscles, I'm not gonna think one is a gay.

What Guys Said 3

• Yea man, shirtless pics on dating sites is code for homosexual men. Women tend not to respond to such pics.

You're definitely putting out a gay vibe. You should rethink any shirtless pics you have on the web.

• Oh that's a new one lol. I happen to know guys who do post shirtless pics on dating profiles - and even non dating profiles - and get hit on in droves by women. Even on Facebook where their profile has it clearly stated they are married and not seeking, they still get women hitting on them.

• Who said I was speaking for all men? I am speaking about people's generalizations when they see certain images.

• On this site all of my pics are shirtless, but on most of the sites I only have a few shirtless most of the others are fully clothed

• My understanding is most women on dating sites don't send that many messages, period.

The third photo on your profile reminds me of link

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about whether gay guys send you messages, worry about the response rate you get when messaging women.

Unless you are gay, in which case enjoy.

• well man, from what I hear; gay men love to hit on guys who are straight most of the time. its like they wanna convince us to become gay or something. so no, and I personally don't think you have not one ounce of gay traits