Do you find most guys handsome?

do girls find that most guys are handsome? like when you go out and look around do find that most guys are handsome?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys are average. I probably see way more attractive women than I see handsome men. Face it, guys don't have all the resources at their hands that girls do. Women can wear makeup, fix their hair and wear all sorts of different clothes to improve their appearance.

Anyways, a guy's attractive quotient is impacted by his personality, intelligence and confidence. So, a great looking guy can be a complete turn-off to me if he has a bad personality. I tend to not notice or care for very handsome men.

• you are wise but not telling reality as it is, I see a lot of resent for men and their look and women and their beauty its like women are compete for beauty against men out of maybe insecurity because if they think the men is more beautiful then them then I probably hurts their ego, people need to heal their souls and listen to their hearts. but you right beauty does not determine if a person is good , same scenario for a man .. the heart is ONE same hart inside you is inside me

• this is a polarized low consciousness. their is only ONE love, ONE heart. people with to much rational information in their head have trouble understanding the divine simplicity of love and they stay traped in the lower dimensions of reality

• Sounds good.

What Girls Said 16

• Most guys are average,I see a handful who are handsome like maybe 3 to 5a day, and every once in a while, I'll see a guy who is so fine I'd probably hook up with him on site.these men obviously stick out, I'd say I see guys like this a few times a month at the most

• no I don't find most guys that handsome.

• If you take the physical part only, I probably find less than 50% of guys around here attractive. But you know if you get to know someone it changes your perception of him/her and they seem more attractive.

Like when I left high school I though my school was full of attractive guys and college was full of ugly people. That perception changed overtime though. I would say that I find over 80% of the guys I know attractive. It's kinda hard to differ what is pure physical attraction there

• u are a pure soul too, I can feel the truth in this statment, you have love in you heart

• I'd say that about 85-90% of guys I see anywhere during the day are what I'd call average or attractive. So yes, most guys I see on a regular day are what I'd call handsome or good-looking.

• I would say I see something physically attractive in most guys but I don't see a ton of really handsome or hott guys. Few people are just flat out ugly lol

• this is the first true answer I've herd in a while , ty <3, finally someone who comes from love and not negativity

• No, I don't find most guys handsome, but they aren't ugly either. Guys are just guys!

However, I do find most girls to be pretty for some reason! :)

• thank 4 telling me something my heart will never believe, as well as the heart of other men

• TRUTH is TRUTH, truth is ONE not two . but I respect you all the same as any1.

• i don't judge any1!, everyone is right where they need to be , for the time that they need to be there. you are truly loved and respected..

• 5% of them on average

• No about 5%? . But that handsomeness emotionally makes no effect to me at all.

I just think "he's handsome" and that's all.

• not that much unfortunately! :(

• why is it because of where you live?

• thier is a lot of ego in here because of women competition thinking over beauty. the truth about people is the ONE heart, the One soul. Only love is powerful, with love beauty is empty and limited. Same as the handsome guys you . deep down they are love but because maybe the women he meet didn't have a pure soul and maybe he choose because of thier beauty , they told thing that are not true to the soul and so they became confused and formed and ego

• no its because they get too much female attention. therefore they start to develop certain egoistic attitude towards women, because they think they are all running after them. and as for the pure soul thing.. I believe we have no right to be so proud of our looks because its something natural.. its not upto us how we look like.. god made us the way we are but our nature, our personality is something that we create on our own! I would go for a nice nature over looks anytime! because your inner self counts.

• 10% of them maybe.

• This an awkward question. I like men...but I'm not attracted to every man I see. That be impossible!

• if I find attractive looking guys then yeah lol

• Yes actually , I don't know but I seem to be attracted to almost all types , short tall , skinny , muscular , a little chubby , tan , pale hahaha I'm weird I guess , do you find most girls pretty ?

• I work in high end retail and also around the large university and I say 5 % are actually handsome as in super attractive and the rest are pretty average looking which is 4-9 /10.

• No. I'm not in any way attracted to 95% of the guys I see.

• then your area must not be a good dating pool for you...it's sad to think that 19 out of 20 guys in your age group you don't fancy. :(

• i guess that other 5% your attracted too are the jerks, cheaters, douches bags & the wealthy?

• Nope. I fancy the attractive ones who don't cheat, are kind, and wealth isn't even a factor. Look at those stats for my age group (18-24) and tell me how many men that gets rid of. 19/20 guys in my age group ARE jerks, or DO cheat, or ARE douche bags and think that you HAVE to be wealthy to get a girl. I'm attracted to the exact opposite. Toss in my personal physical preferences and you have a guy damn near impossible to find. But that's who I'm looking for.

• I think all the interesting parts are tucked away in their pants so unless guys walk around naked, I don't really see them sexually attractive unless they have a kickass personality.

• this has nothing to do with protecting you emotions by being wise. I'm talking about low down physical attractiveness. I can't believe that god made our bodies so dramatically different for no one reason

• Oh well I can't help you there lol. I'm a pansexual so bodies do nothing for me.

What Guys Said 2

• If there's one thing I've learned all women are shallow. Women look at me and say damn he's ugly and run away.

• Well, I've been observing the signals women send out (I get a sh#t load of them) and I see that most other guys also get signals (albeit some of course unconsciously sent out, as with my signals I get).

And I venture to say that girls don't send out signals to guys that they don't find handsome - so these that are trying overwhelmingly to deny it, they probably aren't aware that they are sending out signals

• this forum has a lot of lie's in it, people afraid to be them true self's. its so sad because it low energy and it limits the love and joy that could come into their life if they were more loving of themselves and others, not that any1 is trying to get from them

• Yepp, I agree that there isn't a whole lot of truth here on this forum - which is sad and surprising. Surprising because the girls here are anon and could blabber away the truth. I think it's because the way we are brought up-girls are supposed to live in a fantasy world, where she's supposed to wait for her knight in shining armour (so much so that she's wearing rose colored glasses, even when she thinks she's telling the truth here-which more often than not turn out to be what she's supposed

• to believe in) and us guys are brought up in the real world, the world where we are supposed to be these ultra-humans, and going after everything we want without any fear whatsoever. And then came the 20th century and both worlds collided because of feminism.