Tattoos/piercings - what do you got?

what kinda tattoos and/or piercings do fellow GAG members have? I’ve only got my ears pierced but was thinking about getting my belly button done

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 in one ear, 2 in the other (one closed), bellybutton, and a rose and leaf wreath tattoo around my bellybutton, and I've got an appointment this summer for a shop out of town that's kind of hard to get into to get another one, haven't fully decided on it yet.

What Guys Said 2

• Koi tattoo on my left fore arm, heart with a banner on my right fore arm, kanji symbols on the top of my upper right arm, modern style geisha on my right shoulder/back, small dragon on the small of my back.

Ears stretched to 2ga, left nostril stud, navel ring. Plugs and nose stud match.

There is a photo of my geisha in my profile.

• both my ears. I'm considering getting them pierced again.

What Girls Said 10

• I have the one lip piercing, four lobe piercings, with the first set being gauged to a 00, and one cartilage piercing on the left side. So just six for now, but I'm going to get my septum pierced as soon as I have the extra cash.

• Ears pierced and a lip piercing with a stud.. Planning on getting a tattoo soon! Just waiting to stumble across something perfect.

• Do lip piercings hurt? I'm getting one soon so just wondering.

• No, it doesn't hurt too bad 'cause they numb it.

It may hurt a little if you catch it accidently and whilst cleaning it, but only for the first two weeks. (:

• Not really..it doesn't hurt to get it done anyways, I hardly felt it. the only thing that was bothersome was the healing.. It swelled up quite a bit and hurt to smile for awhile but once the swelling goes down in like a week and its healed up prettty completely within a month or 2 its not bothersome at all. I hardly notice I have it unless I fiddle around with it

• 2 small tattoos and 3 holes in one ear and 2 in the other.

• 3tattoos

belly ,ears and tongue pierced used to have eyebrow aswell

• 9 tattoos and three piercings in my ears.

• Ears pierced, no tattoos and I'm definitely keeping it that way. Tats are cool, I just could never do it.

• i have my ears (both)pierced twice on the lobe and that is it. I wanted a tattoo but my boyfriend does not like them on girls.

• Ears pierced twice. (Although I only wear the first ones)

Belly Button pierced.

• Ears pierced and my belly button

• I have my ears, belly button, tongue, and my no no area.