If you could look like anyone in the world, who would it be and why?

if someone with magical powers were to tell you that he could make you look like anyone you want... who would it be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Keira Knightley or Natalie Portman

What Guys Said 4

• Ryan Reynolds, Gerrard Butler or George Clooney...Those dudes hit the genetic lottery in looks/attitude. I mean, how can us avg guys even compare...they truly are lucky

• no magic needed, I want to look like me, I am one of a kind and there is no one like me so I want to look just like me.

• Like myself?

I'm satisfied with my looks, don't want to change.

• paul walker cause he's a good looking guy lol

What Girls Said 6

• Probs Zoe Saldana. She looks sort of like me, just a skinnier prettier version.

• I would like to look like a prettier version of me.

(:

I wouldn't want to be a carbon copy of someone else... but I'm not exactly thrilled with the way I look either.

• Amy Lee, the lead singer of the band Evanescence, or the actress Melissa Joan Hart.

• I'm fine with myself..but if I had to choose it would be Candice Swanepoel or Rosie Huntington-Whitley haha:)

• A mix between Emmy Rossum and Adrianna Lima or something.

• myself. Because I like the way I look and I have a face/look nobody else can compare to and only unique to myself