Why did this kid say hi to me, at a weird time?

So, I was outside my English class because everyone was waiting for the teacher. The class in on the 2nd floor and there is a gap along the inside wall were you can look down and see people below. I was against the wall opposite this and a pretty girl in our class walked in front of me and was looking down into that gap. I looked at her butt and when she walked away the guy standing next to her said hi to me, after clearly seeing me look at her butt. Isn't this weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm maybe he is her boyfriend or a guy who likes her and wanted you to know that she is already taken

• I have never seen the two of them talk to each other, so I doubt they are friends, yet alone dating. Thought him liking her could make sense.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0