Fashionable Men's Brands. Birthday!

Hi, boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow! Though he's away and I won't see him until next week. Already bought a few things. Just wanting to find either a hoodie or shirt or jacket to add to my bundle. What are some fashionable cool places to go to? I don't want him looking like One Direction or JLS or Justin Bieber. He's a very a typical blokey bloke, not someone who looks super into fashion. And usually just wear T shirts and jeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost all of my clothes come from the Buckle. Rock Revival Jeans, Roar dress shirts, and Hurley and Obey tees. I've got style, but it's my style. If you don't have a Buckle in your area you can visit the website at buckle.com. It's a lot of hipster like clothing and he may not be into the wild fashions, but Rock Revival Jeans, BKE's, Lucky, and Buffalo denim can't be beat on any level when it comes to jeans. Anybody can get into that. They are expensive, but I have Rocks that have been in my closet for many many years without so much as a sign of wear.

Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 3

• A general rule of thumb is men wear fewer, but often more expensive pieces then women. Men's fashion moves slower (and its less encouraged to be 'up to the minute'.

• Calvin Klein, Guess, Ralph Lauren (Polo), Hugo Boss, Buckle, Armani Exchange, Express.

• Margiela hoodies are the best on the market imo.

A safe bet for any of the clothing pieces you mentioned is Ralph Lauren. Most of their clothing is perfectly cut for an average body guy

What Girls Said 0