What type of face do you have?

Lol weird question, but I noticed people have very different facial structures that give off first hand impressions - I think I have a bit of a seductress kind of face, deep set slanted eyes, hair falls just right around my shoulders, those angelina jolie type lips, that guys have stared at while I talked to them - and of course that stupid " I bet you look good given head guurl -" ( pretty sure I do - but anyway lol,) I give off a very, " oh baby come get this if you want it," type look because every single time I've either been told I look like I'm thinking about naughty things, or guys automatically assume I'm the hot slut on the block.

Kind of like it though, it's sexy in a dark and deceitful way and matches the more wicked part of my personality. Then people are like wtf when I turn out to be this really sweet non bitchy girl, or not wiling to give it up to whatever guy -

Anyway, what type of face do you think you have? What sorta vibes do you think people get impressioned with when they see you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have heard people say I have a sad face. No idea what makes them say that.

What Guys Said 2

• 12 year old face? lol.

• Well British comedian Lee mack tells hat people have to faces either a pie or horse face:)

What Girls Said 2

• My profile pic is of me...so roundish-ovalish

soft features

I need a cheek reduction & a lip reduction and a nose job haha

• i have an innocent youthful face. but my body is very "non innocent" so it's an interesting combination. I get told I seem innocent but I also get sexual attention at the same time.

• How's a non-innocent body?

• very large boobs and ass but a small middle..very curvy but I'm not overweight.