Do you get onto GirlsAskGuys Live?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• i went on a few times and I think I got really bored. generally I like answering questions/ askign questions better-my intended purpose is that I might as well be doing something when I have spare time or that I just like to burn off some energy because I tend to get depressed if I'm not doing something lol but generally yeah, I don't like it too much, but it's kind of neat-you get to talk to people in real time.

What Girls Said 6

• not really. I don't see the point and also, I can't get on it at school so yeah... =P

• No. It's jus another chatroom. Nobody really talks about the topic. =/

• No because the usual people on there are stupid.

• I was in there yesterday I wasn't really thrilled with it and the ads that pop up get on my nerves!

• Sometimes when I'm bored yea.

• no, because I have no desire to chat.

What Guys Said 3

• I chanced to visit once, and haven't had a sane waking minute since. I close my eyes at night, and am plagued by a ceaseless, vapid chattering in my minds eye. A virtually infinite scroll of mind-numbing small talk, punctuated by intermittent, inaudible, faux laughter. It haunts me to a point of madness. Guess you can put me down as a NO.

• A girl asked a similar question to this yesterday and I'll give the same answer. It's full of people with their he-he's, lol's, and twittering. If I were sat in a high school lunchroom, then I would hear the same stuff. I'm not dissing it, I'm just saying that it's something that I don't wish to participate in. It's a lot of flirtatious banter coupled with some getting to know you Q and A.

It's obviously not doing what it was set up for, which was a discussion of the posted Q; and that's ok, but I think there's little to enjoy about it.

• I click it to see who is on and to see the recent activities of the people I have friended or follow. I rarely stay in the live section for very much time.