This guy in my class is always starring at me and he's really cute.

This guy in my class is always starring at me and he's really cute. One day when I was taking a test he through a paper ball into the trash can and looked at me while smiling and said did you see that?! 3 days ago he started asking questions an I would answer them and he would be like oh okay then the day after that he would tal to me but would take a pause like he was thinking real hard about what to say next then yesterday he drew a smiley face and I commented jokingly "it looks like your smile is in pain" and he said back jokingly "he I tried my best". I want to keep this going but what should I start doing a bit differently?is he taking an interest? Or should I stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he likes you. You should ask him questions about himself, and if he has any plans for the weekend or whatever. If you do the latter, make sure you tell him that you don't have plans when he asks.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him to work on homework together.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he likes you! Start breaking the touch barrier and see how he'll respond!