What is the best dance style for a guy?

I'm just curious from girls what style you like best..

Most Helpful Guy

• its all about moving to the rhythm of the beat. I can cut a rug, I've made guys jealous at the club because all their gfs want to dance with me. then the bfs move in and try and dance but usually fail lol

What Girls Said 4

• Like the guys from Step up, or Street dance. Something like ganga style. I like it. Hip-hop or something similar. :)

• - the walts<3

• guys shouldn't dance... link xD

• The way Usher dances. Or Justin Timberlake.

No idea what the styles are called.

What Guys Said 3

• I like it best when guys hop around like mentally-challenged spazmatics with a big, loping, awkward gait, which is what happens most of the time.

• When you are dancing with girls in a club you have to keep it pretty basic. They aren't professional dancers, so you have to dance on there level. That pretty much means side to side rocking motions, and a little grinding, maybe even a little bit of salsa steps or something at most. If you know how to dance well, do it solo. Girls will come up to you and say I like how you dance or whatever, but don't dance like that with them whether it be break dancing, poping, cwalk, or whatever.

• None, guys really shouldn't dance:D