Is it wrong to only prefer dating Caucasian guys?

because I was told once that, that would be considered being racist, which I completely disagree with... is it or is not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with having a preference. People come from different backgrounds and are raised differently. EVERYONE has a preference no matter what they say. If there were 2 guys that had the exact same personality or style but the only difference was race then there obviously would be a choice. It's all about what you're attracted to. It becomes racism when you don't think that anyone should be in an interracial relationship. I personally have a thing for guys with blue eyes, doesn't mean that I wouldn't date guys with any other eye color, it just means that I'm more likely going to be attracted to guys with blue eyes.

What Guys Said 1

• everyone deserves a fair chance you racist

What Girls Said 1

• It not racist. That's your preference. I mean I only like black guys. That's just how I am. it doesn't mean I'm racist. The race that I wouldn't consider dating are Mexicans just because we come from completely different back rounds and wouldn't have much in common. plus they do not have the style I like in African American guys.

Whats your reason for dating Caucasian guys only?

don't worry, your not racist.