What do you think about a girl that wears red lipstick?

I just want to know...

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear it. I like it. It just depends on if you're wearing the right shade of red for your skin tone. Red is classic, and you can't go wrong with red lipstick unless you're globbing it on.

I see a lot of comments about it not looking good if you're too pale, but I think I pull it off pretty damn well and I'm white as f.uck. =] I have a lot of bold looks though and I'm very eclectic [you can tell from my pictures], and that's just my style. I can see someone not liking red lips and pale skin because it's too bold for them, but I like it on me and I like it on others.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the skin color of the girl. If she is too light, I think the red stands out to much.

If she puts on too much, she looks like a whore that only wants sex. I like things in moderation. Nothing too much, but something on the face. A little foundation to smooth out the skin, and add a glow. A little gloss to perk up the lips. Maybe a little eye linger. And that's about it for me.

I don't like the glitter stuff, or a lot of red/black lipstick that stands out. Just a little something to add a glow, and make you smile :)

so in short. A little amount of red. Nothing too bold, or drastic.

• always a good thing, but just remember, everything in moderatio...put too much on and you look like a hooker, don't put enough on and you're gonna look like you didn't put any time into it, just put a layer on or two, that should do it

What Girls Said 7

• nothing much. that she just wants to look pretty and most of the time red lipstick is either really in or not. so it should be worn with care. I have pretty lips, but I don't wear red lipstick. I think it clashes too much

• Dita Von Teese.

Hot.

Enough said.

• i think red lipstick can look good on pretty much everyone.

altho, people with paler skin often look better with a lighter lipstick, people with olive skin can pull off the red lipstick the best, or a darker crimson colour.

people with darker skin often llok better with a dark brown or gold/rusty looking lipstick.

but with the right outfit and stuff like that, anyone can pull off red lipstick, it's hot, I wear it al the time when I go out :)

• very few can pull it of. you usually ned darker/tanned skin.

• i think a girl wearing red lipstick

is like stamping the word slut on

your forehead..but it depends on what

your wearing..like if your wearin something

slutty, or casual..

• I wear it all the time, I like the classic look.

• It can look good,but only if ur skin is not too pale.