Which hair color looks better on me?

My original hair color was brown

link

Then I dyed it black

link

Which looks better?

Better pic of the black

Small: link

Large: link
To everyone saying the black is too harsh: They were out of the next 2 lighter shades and the 3rd lighter one looked the same as what I had. So I ended up saying "f*** it" and going with the blackest black they had. If I were to redo it, I would look for one of those 2 lighter shades.

Most Helpful Guy

• black looks cooler, nice gibson tee btw!

• Haha Thanks, I Just Realized I'm Wearing It In Both Pics

• haha, don't worry I'm a gibson man too

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 23

• I like the black hair. As long as your eyebrows aren't too different..

• brown/black

• Somewhere between the two.

They both suit you; the natural is good with your skin tone.

I will admit, I have a think for men with darker hair though :) You could experiment with a rich chocolate brown color?

• The black dye made it more eye catching it's hard not to notice if you want to keep it black I would suggest a softer shade-that is if you don't want to have keep your natural hair color

• I like the brown better!

More from Girls
18

What Guys Said 6

• I sort of think brown looks a little better for you. The black looks a little too shiny. That, and when you have soft colors--like a grey suit, or brown hair--it's easier for people to look at you at see details, like how your face really looks. Black is a little harsher.

Did you know that it's an old lawyer's trick to dress people in soft colors or harsh, depending on how much they want people to listen to them? Example: if you have a great witness who is going to say helpful things, have him wear soft colors. Then the jury will have an easier time looking at him, and remember more of what he says. If the lawyer doesn't want the jury to pay attention, harsher colors will make it harder for the jury to look straight at him, and hence harder to remember.

• The black looks kinda fake but original kinda boring. I think inbetween the original and black would be best.

• Brown.

• I think that the black looks the nicest, but natural is nice too.

But, do you want to have to go through the hassle of constantly dying your hair?

Just go with whatever makes YOU look and feel more confident and attractive

• they are equal but the black hair looks better in style.