Guys, are you every curious what your girl/ girl you like/ friend etc looks like without makeup?

Or hair done? Or does that kind of thing just not occur to you / you're not curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I met this one girl who always had make up on who I was my exact type but something was not right. Then once we started going out I seen her without make up & MY GOD she was the most attractive thing I have ever seen in my life. Jesus she was HAWT. So untill then I didn't know the makeup was blocking that.

Now I do wanna see all these woman without makeup lol because you know what, if you are attracted to a person naturally you have 50% chance that person will find you attractive back. Read that in biology.

What Guys Said 4

• No cause I've seen how the girl I like looks like when she just gets out of bed, messy hair, pjs, and all, and have also seen all of my closest friends in the same situation, and more of my friends simply not wearing make-up or having hair done, but they had been up for hours.

• Yeah when I was dating my last girlfriend I got to see her without it in bed...I wasn't appalled but I wasn't "excited" either

• not really. most of my female friends are pretty without make up yet most of them still wear make up.

• curious? we sorta already know since we can catch glimpse of the real you during certain moments haha, although I can't deny that there are actually girls who are still extremely attractive without makeup

What Girls Said 0