I look like his ex!?

i met this guy at the gym, he's awesome and we get along very well.

I was on checking out a few pictures of his and I realized that I look a lot like a girl who seems like his now ex. I then realized that the first time he spoke to me was the first time he saw me looking normal (ie non gyming look). I thought this was a bit strange since he'd seen me for about 2 months before hand as well but never said anything...

btw, he's still in contact with said ex-gf but as friends. what should I make of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, are you dating him? If not than don't think anything of it. My fiance looks like my ex but really I don't even think about that at all.

What Guys Said 2

• What you describe is fairly normal, actually. We all tend to be attracted to certain physical traits. If you think about the guys you've liked, I'll bet you realize they shared some features.

Many of the girls I've dated have looked similar. Probably, he was attracted to you not because you look like his ex, but because you're a redhead with an oval face (or whatever you look like!) and so was his ex.

• Most people date a certain type of person. You may have similar traits to his ex, because those traits are traits that he finds attractive in a woman.

What Girls Said 2

• two ways...

1.. love you because you look like her ex..-----this is bad he'll compare ur attidue with her,and good because he gets over with his ex..

2..just love her ex and use you for the presence..she still has his heart..

whats the common thing? its all about the ex and not you

so get away from this guy,cuz anything that looks like exes reminds about them..

• I don't think it is anything to worry about maybe you and his ex are what type of girls he likes.