Do skinny jeans look good on guys?

I recently bought a pair of black skinny jeans from Bluenotes, and I was wondering if it is attractive.

Also, I don't know which pair of shoes to buy: (Just copy and paste the link into your address bar)

tinyurl.com/c9je375

tinyurl.com/8ehk6lf

Thanks! :3

Thanks guys.

I guess I worded it wrong, as most of you seemed to think that they were SKINNY skinny jeans like girls wear. Mine are more 'slim' I guess. Kind of in between slim and skinny :)

Also, I think I am going to get the Converse :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I am indifferent wear them if you like them, it all depends on the body type too...are they comfortable (I see guys wear them (the super skinny ones) and they don't look comfortable)?

The converses

What Girls Said 7

• I think the skinny jeans look good better on guys with a good skinny body and sorry the link did not work but nike shoes or jordans depends on your personal style

• buy the 1st pair.

noo dnt rock the skinny jeans. some super skinny white guys can pull it off but don't like it at all. please...PLEASE jus wear loose pants lol

seriously its not cute

• on a certain kind of guy yes, either a rocker or a flashy glam rocker kind of guy

• God, NO! Please don't do it! Especially if you've got chicken legs! Skinny jeans should be banned. Straight up.

• Depends on your body type and how skinny the jeans are. I find that some guys can pull them off.

• I don't really like skinny jeans on guys :\

• absolutely no !

What Guys Said 7

• I agree with everyone else. I honestly never understood the skinny jean phase with men. Women, sure, you wear boots with them so you don't need to bunch up your jeans. With men, just no.

I saw some asain guy today wearing black skinny jeans, a pink florescent shirt, with green florescent skater shoes. Really... what goes through someones head that would encourage them to dress that way. It looks stupid.

• I think skinny jeans should be left to the girls. Guys just look stupid in them in my opinion. By the way, you're not one of those guys that pull them up to just below your ass then puts a belt on so they stay there are you? I see a lot of guys doing that and I just want to punch them in the face.

• I think they look good on naturally slim guys; looking at burly-built men in skinny-jeans is simply a mis-match.

As females know all too well, it's all about dressing to fit your bodytype.

they're called "skinny" jeans for a reason. If you're naturally a slender build, they'll look good.

As for me, I'm too burly to wear skinny jeans! I go for carpenter or relaxed fit all the way! :-D

• Must confess I have a pair of skinny but I make sacrifices to it them in I am thick leg guy so I look good but I have to admit can't walk that much and pinch my scrotum LOL!

• Never ever ever wear skinny jeans

• Yeah it can look good, but you have to have to body to pull it off. Skinny jeans are worn to emphasise your thinness, so if you are tall and skinny you'll achieve the right look.

• I don't know why girls are screaming in horror - I don't wear them myself but I know some friends who do and make it work. Skinny jeans, converse double highs. I'm no expert but it seems pretty standard for most hipsters or wannabes.

• If they are not super skinny and you have nice strong legs then they are OK but most look bad on guys. If you plan on wearing them get a pair of Steve Madden shoes