I'm just curious, am I pretty?

I'm not shallow, I don't worry about people liking me because of my looks because it's always been very important for me that people like me for who I am. This isn't a question I usually ask and I do feel embarrassed to ask, but I'm just curious. Do you think I'm pretty or average looking? I'm a chicken to put a picture on my icon put there's one of me in my profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I think you are pretty. Young Lady, although I am like 100 years older than you, I can see easily see that a boy your age would find you pretty.

My advice to you is: do not focus so much on the physical, but rather on the emotional. Find a man you love, and he will love you. At your tender age, there are literally millions of potentials. Just be open minded. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you are a cutie hun :)

What Girls Said 4

• You don't look ugly at all and you more attractive looking than some other girls. Don't consider yourself average looking though. (And don't think I'm some sort of lesbian. I'm just telling you how I think you look.)

• Hey I just looked at your pic on your profile and it's really cute I think that you're pretty.

• Yeah I think you look pretty from your picture :)

• You are a very pretty young lady. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!