What's the thing every girl looks for in a guy?

No matter how hard I try they always leave saying I'm not what they're looking for =/ I've asked them what it is but none of them know =( so what does everyone else look for in a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty, it isn't so much to do with what we are looking for and more about having a strong desire to be with someone. We just want someone who is enjoyable to spend time with and who we can't wait to see again at the end of the date. For every woman, this is caused by different things so when your out with a girl just focus on being yourself and having a good time. If she's into you that's great if not, there are plenty others out there.

What Girls Said 5

• I look for a nice guy who actually is nice-doesn't just describe themselves as nice-but they have morals, integrity, and they're trustworthy-they aren't just the badboy-they have a heart.

I like someone who has character, who takes care of himself, who is caring, who appreciates me for who I am.

I've been in a couple really bad relationships so I would know-I never want to be with a guy who is the 'bad boy'-I'd like someone to treat me with respect, appreciate me, won't hurt me...

generally, I want someone who will protect me, someone I can snuggle / cuddle up to on a cold wintery night and someone I can love

that's my description of what I generally look for -physical traits ^_^

• A personality that is agreeable to theirs.

• There really two things I look for Humor and Faith. Its important to me for my guy to be faithful, believing what I believe, I'm a Christian and that's very important to me. Also Humor. I'm not a serious person what so ever and I love to laugh. If a guy can make me laugh my butt off, he just earned a gazillion points. That's what I look for, mostly, there's more that I look for, but I can't live without those two things in guys.

• I want a guy to be honest with me even when it hurts. Someone loyal and I can have fun with. Someone who will be nice andaffectionate kind when it's appropriate but also has a funny and sarcastic side to them .

• Trust and honesty. It's that simple.

What Guys Said 1

• id say peaceful, I think girls, though they like to be protected, want to feel at peace around a guy, this coming from a guy, whi as we speak is listening to frikin ambient music, hahaha

• Lmfao, you're cool

• =L lol I can but its not the best of things because you're likely to get stuck in the friends zone 8-)

• True, true, but even just getting in the friend zone can be tricky, case in point this one girl I know, she's dating someone but I can't even remain friends with her, our personalitys just clash too much