Should the panties always match the bra?

Silly question, but I've always wondered how much men pay attention to this? I'm currently trying to get every bra in every color so they always match, because my friend says that it's raggedy, trashy if a girl doesn't match her undergarments?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I guess to be fair color coordinating makes good dress sense. And it speaks about whether someone pays real attention to details. It's kind of like checking a man's socks - you know he has real taste if he cares enough about his appearance to wear coordinated socks. It's like checking how clean someone's bathroom is, or Steve Jobs saying the interior of a mac needs to be as beautiful aesthetically as the outside (even though you can't even open a mac).

In some ways it is a form of deception if you wear a pretty dress on the outside, but don't even care enough to match your underwear.

What Guys Said 9

• Match? Only if you like. If you are wearing a light color top thin material, bra should be same or neutral color. Say pants/skirt thin, but darker, panties match. What my gfs have done.

Of course, if you are wandering around the place in bra and panties, matching would be cute and sexy. Doubt you do so outside...

More important (goes for guys as well) is Clean.

• Is your friend gay? Cus no, we don't care.

• lol she's a girl. she is bisexual but I don't think that's what you were getting at

• I like it when bra and panties match or at least co-ordinate but it's hardly a deal breaker if she doesn't.

• Personally I don't really pay to much attention if they match. It looks sexier when they match but I wouldn't say it looks raggedy

• We don't care...at all...(:(:(:

• I wouldn't care

• I would not care.

• It's fine, to me!

• i don't really care that much unless the panties is clean and the bra is dirty. or vice versa.

What Girls Said 7

• You can't actually think any guy would care do you? Mostly it is done for your own convience

• well if you are going to have a guy over or go over to him place for sex then I would match the two otherwise nah

• I don't think any guy would care if they match or not.

• I sometimes like to coordinate my bra and panties but they don't have to actually match. And honestly I don't think it matters that much. Why does your friend think it's trashy if they don't?

• your friend is stupid.

• No that's a lie

• Your friends are stupid. A guy only cares what it looks like when you take them off.

• Nah. We don't what they look like when off, but just getting them off. Once off, who cares, she is the center of attention, not the bra and panties... :)

• Exactly