Which one do you think looks better?

A guy in a wearing a (normal) v-neck or a guy wearing a (normal) crew neck tee?

Most Helpful Girl

• Crew neck will always look decent, at the very least normal. Its not something I'm going to notice really.

Some can wear a slight V well, but it can go sour very quickly. Its more noticeable, so when it goes wrong: it is wrong loudly. It tends to only look good on fitter guys, and the neck can't be too deep.

And for the love of all that's good: please straggly chest hairs peeking out. That isn't not what you want girls to fixate on. I garentee you, v-neck shirt wearing guy- you have better features to let shine.

• Thanks for your answer it's the most comprehensive on why or why should't a guy wear a crew or v neck.

What Girls Said 9

• Crew neck. V neck can look very gay.

• i always wear v neck when a guy has muscle v neck is good.

• whats wrong with deep v neck girls should think its hot.

• It exposes too much flesh, it looks like your trying to flaunt your boobs. Which you are, your proud of your pexs, but it just the same as a girl flashing her boobs. Keep wearing them, you obviously think its going to attract the ladies (even though like 80% think otherwise)

• I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate v necks on guys... It's rarely ever done right. And it ends up looking super feminine :/

• Hate v neck seems gay to me...

• Crew neck. V-necks look kind of douchey.

• V - neck

• I like the crew neck too. The V neck looks so gay. I would expect a girl to where a V neck.

• crew neck!

• just a plain vneck that's not skin tight on a guy in at least decent shape if not better...hot

• Normal v neck I think is hot.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what a 'normal' v neck is. I like shallow V's, they give more structure then a crew, but the trend in recent years has gone deeper and deeper. I consequently own no v necks and my old ones died.