Girls' hair

I was reading some questions on here about like arm hair and armpit hair and stiff. And a lot of guys are very picky about where a girl has hair. I read one guy saying he hates nipple hair and a lot of guys said girls need to shave their arms. And I am going WTF?

do they not realize how much trouble it is to save just our legs? and I mean hair is natural, everyone has hair on their body I don't think we should be required to remove it all.

And guys walk around hairy all the time, so why is it such a big deal for girls to be hairless?

I think legs and underarms and the "down there" are are the only oens that are really necessary,

I'm just wondering your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree! I would never shave my arm hair because I don't think it's noticeable. I don't have a problem with girls shaving everything if that is what THEY want to do but it becomes a problem when it's the guy that is requesting them to shave everything. That is unacceptable. And if a guy said to me I should shave my arms then I would agree to it if he started shaving his arms lol. It's like when guys say they prefer thongs-they should wear them if they prefer them haha.

What Guys Said 4

• I've known girls that are absolutely charming, even exciting with hair on their arms and legs.

*I remember a tanned blonde with little blond hairs down her back and a brunette with such nice hairs on her arms... *(a) :-#

Women should have pubic hair to look good. The hairless Barbie type pubis can inspire me at moments but it looks too childish.

• I hear ya. I don't really know wuts'up with the whole shaving obsession, unless its linked to some unseemly expression of latent pediphilia. I prefer the company of a grown woman (hair and all), but this may just be a preference more prevalent with guys in my age group.

• Well, I don't mind hair :)

I mean public hair is okay, even arm, and leg hair is okay... don't know about nipple hair though... sounds gross to me.

I'm okay as long as it's soft. And light colored. So it kind of blends in with the skin, but you still can feel it. And I mean would a man really notice hair during sex? I think we have better things on our minds at that time, than hair xD

I don't really prefer clean shaving down there. Just trimmed, and tidy.

• Yeah nipple hair is bad.. Come on, how long could it possibly take to shave that off...

• Yea, I'm willing to excuse a lot of things, but nipple hair is an immediate deal-breaker until it's shaven.

• If you are a hippie you wouldn't be that picky about looks.

hippies are natural and wouldn't shave anyway

What Girls Said 5

• I think that as long as you don't look like a gorilla, most guys don't care about arm hair persay. If it's really thick and dark and manly then I can see that being a turnoff. But if it's fine, light hair that really isn't abnormal then guys really don't care. Or even notice.

• I'm generally anti-hair for women (except on the head). Arm hair can look pretty unappealing. If mine was dark or long at all, I would get rid of it it. And nipple hair? I don't think anyone likes that.

• I completely agree with you.

• Because guys are spoiled. Girls are always trying to please guys and bend to their will, and their selfish list of demands keep getting longer and longer. How long are girls going to put up with this?

• I don't think guys care that much unless your body hair is relatively dark and/or thick. I mean, they seem to prefer hairless but it isn't a TURNOFF unless it's excessive. Really though most prefer hairless. They're not thinking about how much time and effort we take to look like that, they just like the end result!