Ever get laughed by the whole class?

So there's one cool stuff I've been practicing since Sunday, it's writing with my left hand and I'm really trying hard. So I'm practicing abc and numbers at school today abs my teacher asked what I'm doing.

I'm not trying to cover up abs she took my paper and read the abc s aloud. I didn't want people to think I'm stupid so I exclaimed I'm writing with my left hand and she said I'm stupid, and everyone went off laughing non stop and looked at me as if I'm a child. I'm not really angry but kinda wanna revenge... I'm remembered the faces of those who laughed at me and looked at me and I swear to god my life would be 10x better than all of those a**holes. I'm not angry bit don't wanna be friends with them .Somebody f*** them up

• Yeah, I'm being bullied often
  • No, I'm the a**hole bullying others
  • Yea, let's just f*** them

Most Helpful Guy

• Get over it.

• Why? I don't wanna be a loser

• You're only a loser if you let a momentary few embarassing seconds set your course of action.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't worry about it. That happens to everyone. The best thing to do is make a joke about it. It still happens when you get older too. If you're smart and funny and a great person to be around, people know that, and you can let them laugh at you all you want because they don't mean you any harm by it.

• I've lost count how many times I've been laughed at by my whole class. Even recently, while I was in my Chinese 101, I made a silly error, and the whole class busted out laughing. Luckily by then, I could laugh with them lol.

• I wouldn't really consider it offensive in anyway. We all do get embarrassing moments like that sometime but... I sort of learn to take it lightly and make a funny face. I found that some people actually like me more after it since they thought I was hilarious.

• everyone goes through such, it sucks. Also, if a teacher did that, you can go to the higher ups and complain. She doesn't have a right to ridicule you like that. Well, then again I don't know how it is in Hong King :\ Here it would get her bitch ass fired.

But don't get sad or anything. It's what happens in life. Just shrug it off and move on. And be proud you're trying to expand your horizons and skills yourself.

• Hey, how did you know I liven HK? Well, I'm not really angry as I don't care about my classmates and I hated the teacher before...it's just I'll even practice harder on that to prove they're the one whore wrong, shallow and the ones who'll fail in life...but even then I prove I'm right I won't laugh at them, I'll just shrug and feel good maybeXP

• Your user name. Up at the top there.

• I'll beat them up for you :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's best to just accept what happened and to laugh about it. We've all had some embarrassing moments. A friend of mine back in 8th grade said "orgasm" instead of "organism" during a class speech where we had to report back after a Biology project. She laughed about it with all of us and it was over. Sometimes being the one clinging onto the embarrassing moment makes it worse because people are reminded then. Rather leave it in the past and if anyone laughs about it then laugh along.

• I think it would be forgotten soon...and yours is even more embarrassing than mine, such classic

• Thankfully it wasn't me who said it, but see it happens and most likely it will be even worse than yours so don't let it bother you ;) It's over and done with

• just don't do that when you're at school