Guys: Do you like this haircut?

I really want this haircut but do guys like it? I'm probably going to get it whether guys like it or not but I'm just wondering. Its Katie Holmes, yes she's pretty but please just comment on the hair not the face attached to it.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks as though her hair has started to devour her face. Sure to be a magnet to homeless birds. Put me down for a NO.

What Guys Said 5

• I personally don't like it. Looks simple, and just like a ball of hair.

I like long wavy hair. Or dark short hard. Highlights etc. The hair in that picture kind of looks like a bowl cut. You know put a bowl over you head and just use the scissors to cut the hair xD

• why ask a question and then say:I'm probably going to get it whether guys like it or not?

silly

• I doubt the possibility of anyone pulling that one off.

That's gonna be a "NO".

• if ur hair is really curly, and you don't want to sit there and straighten it, I wouldn't suggest it

other than that I personally don't like it, my cousins gf, has that style, it doesn't look good

• Personally, I like that look. That isn't the best picture, but the style is style attractive. I can't tell you if you should get it or not, but I'll warn that if you cut your hair short it's harder to fix it if you don't like it because there's less to work with. You also might want to ask the stylist who cuts your hair for you. Stylists generally have an idea what would look good or not on a person.

What Girls Said 5

• that wasn't really a good cut for katie, that bob completely overwhelms her face. I can't say the same for you since I have no idea what you look like...you're obviously not audrey hepburn.

• well a hair cut can be pretty on one person but not another, so yes it is pretty on her, but if your face is shaped differently it may not be.

• I like Katie Holmes' previous cut better, the one with more bounce body and volume.

The one in the photo is too intense for my preference.

link

• Like it, except the bangs, it's like she wants to hide her whole head. Maybe a similar haircut but less bangs.

• cute! ^_^