Why do women love to look at you but when you look back they look away?

It seems weird if I look back and intrusted in the way you look at me why look away?

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Embarrassment. No one likes to get caught staring.

What Girls Said 4

• Embarrassment or surprise. Actually attraction psychology shows that "flirting" starts with the "looks". Essentially taking turns looking surreptitiously at one another.

• I could say the same thing about "some" men.

I for one do not look away unless I didn't like what I saw. You generalized..i didn't.

• Because they just got caught looking at you. If you catch them looking more then once I think it's safe to say they like what they see but are just too big of a p*ssy to do anything ( I'm the same way lol).

• they know they got caught haha(:

What Guys Said 2

• She should at least hold your eyes for 3 seconds, if she can't do that, she's not only VERY shy but also showing that you're in control. If she can hold it for 3 seconds or longer, and you're actually the first one to look away, she's in control. It's all about who's got the power!

• same reason men look quickly away when they see an attractive women