Should I stay blond or go brown?

I am a natural brunette but I pull off being blond pretty well. I love being blond, I feel I get noticed more often, but I also feel that it can look a little fake and brassy and not as classy sometimes. I got light golden reddish brown hair dye. I'm not going to post a pic of me but I can tell you I have fair skin with warm undertones and dark brown eyes. Do you think I should go brunette? Do girls become slightly less hot when they are brunette?

Most Helpful Girl

• i find most guys are initally attracted to blondes - its harder for a brunette (I should know!)

What Guys Said 1

• everyone has their preferences, blondes aren't my thing at all.. I like brunettes way more, it says that they don't have to be blonde to stand out, brunettes just feel less slutty(stereotype) or dumb. and those stereotype has come true more than once in my life.. its funny how that works.

What Girls Said 3

• Nahh brunettes aren't less hotter! It's not just hair colour that makes a person pretty-it's everything. I'm blonde and I love being blonde (especially in the summer) but its got to be your personal choice. If you feel like it then go for it! It can look fake and brassy sometimes but that won't happen as long as you find a good hairdresser (easier said than done I know lol).

• It is totally up to you. But I think being a natural brunette will look much better then a fake blonde in my opinion. I've seem many fake blonde and they don' don't look so good but of course that's just a stereotype.

• generally speaking, hair color that is at least close to your natural color tends to be more flattering. also, I personally tend to perfer darker hair anyway. hope that helps!

:)