If these two guys were walking next to each other?

say you saw these two good looking guys, both tall(whatever you consider tall to be), but one was very toned(big chest, broad shoulders, sting looking arms) and the other was just toned, skinnier, but about 3 inches taller.

what would you think of each one?

who would you be more attracted to?

• Attracted to the tallest guy
  • Attracted to the more toned guy
  • Attracted to both equally
  • See results
strong* looking arms.
bringing back some old Q's.

tall or buff?:

link

sleep with who?:

link

friend's virginity?:

link

watch?:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm super attracted to bigger guys. Sometimes I'll get very distracted while in the gym watching hot guys with huge arms lifting weights and I'll have to go to the ladies room to focus a bit ha ha :P

• dayum haha

• That's what you think... for now. I just broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago partially because my sex drive was way higher than his (and for more serious reasons too, but that was one thing that caused tension in the relationship).

• add me and send me a message.

What Girls Said 12

• It honestly depends on their face and other features (and I want to say personality too, but I know you're looking for pretty much only physical-wise answers)

I look more in facial features/hair than body...

But since I don't know anything other than body type in this situation, I'd have to say I'm attracted to both equally, maybe a littttle more to the taller guy (given that he's not like stick-skinny).

• well like it says in the Q, they're both good looking.

• Id be more attracted to the taller guy. Buff guys are nice to look at but I don't really want my boyfriend to be so muscle-y that he looks like he could break me if we hug. Id rather be with a lanky thin regularly toned guy.

• I'd be looking more at their faces than muscular build. It's the face that I'm always attracted to :)

• I would say attracted to both equally lol since they're both tall <3

• I picked A, but not because of his height- I just prefer slender guys more than buff ones

• I would think they were two guys out...maybe hanging out or going to pick something up...or I wouldn't think anything at all. :p

I am not crazy about muscles, the lean taller one would catch my eye first.

• I'd think they were gay couple

• Just because you have a nice body doesn't mean your face is all there. It would depend if he has the whole package. Face, body, personality

• id pick the 3in taller guy...im 6'4'' so ill take the tallest guy available lol :P

• Daaaam, taller than me.

• For free? I got the hook up.

• haha

• Whichever one isn't the douche

• I like muscles a lot.

Something like this.

link

Not too big because that's gross.

link

• they're both pretty huge but that second guy, holly sh*t.

• yeah I like big guys ripped but not disgustingly big roid heads lol.

• you like them very big haha

• the muscular one.

• could you vote please?

and why?

• because I'm attracted to muscles. Also what they look like obviously. Like if the taller one has a more attractive face then id be more attracted to him.

• aalright.

What Guys Said 1