Guys which look would you prefer on a girl?

okay, I'm trying to decide on a look and I need some help!

my features:

1. I'm persian (iranian, middle eastern)

2. naturally very light skin

3. dark brown hair

4. hazel eyes

okay so here is what I need your help with! which combination would you prefer on a girl!

a) light skin, crow black hair, hazel eyes

b) tanned skin, crow black hair, hazel eyes

c) tanned skin, light brown hair with highlights --> link , hazel eyes

d) the combination you already have!

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly you look fine as you are, but there would be a heightened dramatic effect if your hair was the typical VERY dark brown-we'd say black most often--that most Persian girls feature, right?

• the reason why I have that on there is because if my hair were to be blackest black it would create a dramatic contrast between my hair and my eyes/ skin. but then again if I tan a little bit my eyes would become warmer... especially with light brown hair lol

• Good luck with the coy look.of course you can make your eyes look myserious with make-up as well.

• Salamat for best Answer tikitaki.

What Guys Said 11

• A. Totally.

Especially if the hazel has green in it as much as brown, like mine.

Healthy skin looks so much better in its natural state, unless you just happen to work outside or something. Tans give me flashbacks to the old lady in my neighborhood with fried chicken skin that was always out on a lounge chair, when I was a kid. Smoking pack after pack of Lucky Strikes and slathering baby oil on her leathery skin.

• lmao lady description killed me hahahahahaha. thanks for your answer! :)

• definitely D. don't ever try to be something you're not :) a guy prefers a girl who is comfortable in their own skin.

• I am comfortable in my own skin! but I definitely feel like a little bit of change :) I just didn't know which direction to go. thanks for your answer though :))

• If it's a look you're going for then I'd say you don't have much work to do, especially if your Persian :) I'd say whatever look YOU want you should go with. But, I would go with how you look already. Natural beauty is the best, sounds like you already have it.

Are you trying to impress anyone, or is this for you?

Mr.

• thanks for the answer! and nope just for me :) I was kinda thinking of making the change honestly just because I felt like it! ha ha most of my girlfriends said a or c, but my all my guy friends told me to stay the same so I wanted to ask on here and see if all guys felt the same way, about the whole natural thing. and it seems like they do lol

• Understood, if you're looking for a change try it out. You can always go back if you want. Change is good, see if a change works out for you! Just as long as you feel comfortable :)

Mr.

• D.

Don't care for BLACK hair. Might be nice with highlights to. Light or mild tanned skin.

• any of them really

• D if you are pretty, you are and these traits aren't matter

• Look d. What you already have.

• If there were a picture of you it would be easier to determine! But you sound very pretty!

• haha thank you! I'm not comfortable about putting my picture up on random sites though so that's a bit of a problem, use your imagination! :)

• Most people are and it makes sense!

hmm this is my opinion, but I think I wouldn't change anything about you. Keeping your looks natural I think is very attractive.

• C for sure.

• None of what you said even matters or matters a lot. It is irrelevant. If a girl has a pretty face she has a pretty face.

• Are you Harry Carey?

Harry got into trouble broadcasting a game saying a player had "squinty eyes" Long story short he was suppose to have a press conference & apologize. Harry said at the press conference If a man is fat the man is fat. If a woman is beautiful the woman is beautiful. If a man has squinty eyes the man has squinty eyes.

• are you illiterate or just ignorant? NOW I'm laughing at you because you've come off as a complete idiot lol

• :P so very sad

• You're fine as is in my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a girl but I'm going for d, the combination you already have.

• c or a.

• I'd wanna do C just because I LOVE that color, but I think black would look better on me unless I go tanning.. hmm decisions decisions lol