Why do guys think wearing jewelery makes them look cool ?

I found them looking like douchebags, link

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Makes him look pretty friendly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's not any better.

• all you need is a smile ,it's really hilarious to watch guys sporting more jewerlery than women and looking like douchebags with their fake earrings and bracelets

What Girls Said 11

• I love jewelry on men except awkward pieces like tongue, nose, dlck, and nipple rings.

I'll be honest, I like it because it makes me think of " status " and materialistic type stuff. I think that kings and princes's or some type of noble men sport jewelry. Most the time it's probably fake lol but still, it's flashy and attractive on men. And omg I love men who wear rings or sport an eyebrow piercing. very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • they are not noble nor they are not kings just douchebags

• I think they're kings. At least that's what my husband will be to me while we're glamming it up lol. If that makes him a douchebag, then oh well love him to pieces.

• I saw a guy in a store yesterday with two chains several bracelets and rings topped with earrings. A real tool imao

0|0
    0|0
    • and I am sure there are ladies who are out there just drool at the sight of him

• Do they really think it makes them look cool or are they simply wearing what they want to wear?

0|0
    0|0
  • link

Manly bracelets.

I don't like it when men wear jewelry too often.

0|0
    0|0
    • the fact is once the celebrities starting wearing them ,these douchebags start wearing them and parade with it all over the town

• they watch too many hip hop videos,i hate the stupid gold grill too...grow up douche bags,lol

0|0
    0|0
    • what about ear rings especially the fake black ones,whenever I see a guy sporting them I wish mike tyson goes into the ear biting mode

• Show All
    • douchebags for duckfaces ,sounds nice deal

• I HOPE they don't breed,can you imagine AFLAC ducks with earrings..omg

• haha indeed! I totally hate earrings!

for me... this is enough link

0|0
    0|1
  • LoL!

I find any jewelry on guys to look effiminite, especially earrings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree it makes them look lame

0|0
    0|0
    • what you think about hipster douchebags glasses ?

• Show All
    • its funny every one pretends to be a nerd when they are not,now I don't know what should I call them

• Very true, umm " trying hard to be a nerd much? "

• a nice watch should do and maybe one neck chain ever once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends ... But I like guys with bracelets

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they areee doughnuts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Simply...you like what you like.

The jewelry I wear is a watch, a herringbone bracelet like this: link , and 1-2 chains around my neck (no longer than 36").

I simply like the look...i will admit that jewelry is something that I fancy.

But I don;t like earrings or piercing jewelry (I think I'd look like a homosexual with those on me because I have a baby-face as it is).

I also don't like rings, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different cultures have different standards.

European men loaded on jewellery till beau Brummell.

This sort of thing costs as much as a car but is considered not jewellery even though it pretty much is :

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a gold ring with a $17,000 diamond in the center. Trust me, women think it looks COOL!

0|0
    1|0
  • Earings are meh, but a single necklace or bracelet is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just what they like. I personally wear some accessories I've bought from street vendors.

0|0
    0|0
  • haters gonna hate da bling yo

0|0
    1|0