i'm super self conscious about my nose! please help it looks like this but the tip is down turned. would you be turned off based on a girls nose?

mine looks slightly like this but its worse.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can do about a permanent feature like a nose. You can try to play up another part of your face with make-up to take the focus off of your nose if your that concerned about it (like a bright lip color or smokey eyes). Everyone has features on them that they may not be that thrilled about, but you just have to learn to let it go and focus on the areas of your body that look great!

What Guys Said 3

• I'd never be turned off because of that kind of detail.

• I have a big nose as well, but luckily I have a fat head so it's kind of proportional :o) But chances are, what you see and what everyone else sees is completely different. I think you're probably way over exagerating in your mind.

• I've seen much worse than that, you are actually better than average, seriously I don't see nothing wrong with your nose

What Girls Said 3

• i hate my nose too.

• mines bigger. I like mine though. who wants to be exactly like everyone else? and you don't want the guys that turn you down because of a small thing like a nose. way too shallow

• If you're cute then you're cute. There is nothing wrong with her nose, I'm sure yours is cute. Different looking noses add character to your face. My nose is big too, I'm mixed so I have in between a black nose and an Indian nose but I look good so don't worry about it. I used to hate it but why waste time feeling bad about yourself? Embrace it!