Guys better looking than their girls?

is your guy better looking than you? How do you feel about it? How do other people around you act? Also I general how do you feel about a relationship like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• who cares? aslong as you love each other. I have a friend who has a gorgeous boyfriend who all the girls go crazy for and she is kinda nerdy and doesn't wear makeup but they are both so close and they are into all the same things and you can tell they are just so in love. So even though she isn't considered as "attractive" as him they still look great together because she is sweet and funny and her personality just makes her glow, and you can tell he finds her beautiful and that's all that matters! :D

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think my boyfriend is better looking than me. We both have our flaws, physical and otherwise, and I think we are ultimately pretty equal.

• Well I suppose most couples are equal, but there is a fair number where one partner is better looking than the other

• True, but in most cases we can agree that most people have similar tastes

• Similar, yeah. But it also depends on the type of trait we're talking about.

• Well, attractive guys usually have a lot of girls around them, so if they pick this particular one which is not astonishingly beautiful it means she's got other qualities to be loved for. Aftre all, looks isn't that important when you truly fall for someone.

• i would prefer to be the hotter one

• All, of my friends have disagreed with the guys that I date, saying I can do better in the looks department, but eh... Sometimes looks come in second for me.

What Guys Said 3

• You do realize no girl will admit to being uglier than her bf?

• I don't think that's necessarily true... especially because there are much more diplomatic ways of putting it.

• Well I think my brain is way hotter than I am...when he first told me he liked me I thought it was some kind of sick joke... But he really does find me very attractive and sexy...actually when we first started talking he said " I know you're the kind. Of girl that's gets the guy". Which is not true :s

• Boyfriend. Not brain... Stupid auto type

• girls usually want hotter guys than they are, personal experience has led my thinking this way

• I'd say it is fairly rare from what I've seen.

Girls tend to pick out guys that look about equal to them or below them in looks. The theory is that girls know that the really attractive guys are more likely be hit on by other girls and are more at risk of cheating, or at least that's what my female friends tell me.