Women: when you dress up to look hotter, the reason behind it is?!!

rearrange in the order of priority:

a)Just to look good in general

b)to feel confident

c)to attract guys, but not sexually

d)to get sexual attention

Most Helpful Girl

• The order you listed is exactly the order I would put them in.

The huge majority of the time, when I dress up and put on makeup, it's because I'm going somewhere where everyone else will be doing the same - I prefer to fit in with the rest of the girls and not look underdressed. Sometimes I'll do my makeup and dress up at home just for fun and to feel pretty, even though I'm staying in and no one else is around. Most of the time, I dress very casually and wear little to no makeup at all. It's mostly just a matter of putting in a little bit of extra effort to know that I look good.

What Girls Said 10

• Personally I Do It For A, B, and On Occasions C. But Usually >A<

HOWEVER, studies show that females don't actually dress up for men or even themselves, it's usually to intimidate and out do other females, you may think you're not but you truly are. Females say they're dressing up to look THEIR best, but for what reason? You should be your best even in the ugliest clothes. It's to get noticed and by noticed I mean noticed over other females. Even other people period. Not saying ALL Females PLEASE keep that in mind.

When I dress up very nicely it makes me feel unbeatable and super attractive to everybody I'm trying to attract. Usually what gives me my confidence though is my shoes. When I am in LOVE with my shoes and they're a high heel or even my favorite sneakers I feel unstoppable!

So usually A.

• b

a

c

d

• To feel confident and to look good. Attention isn't really on my mind, I'm not looking anyway. I just want to feel good and to feel good, dressing up is as good of a place to start as any.

• so if no one paid you any attention and friends didn't comment on your outfit, would you still feel confident?

• Yes. I don't get such comments/attention and my friends and I talk about other things anyway. If I dress up, its for me, not for anyone else. Every once in a while I do get sick of coveralls and then I feel like putting some extra effort in.

• Pretty much the order you listed. I don't enjoy looking in the mirror and looking like crap even if I am just around the house.

• Cuz getting ready is sickingly way fun. It's like zen time. I could care less about where I am going and who sees me I jut like singing and dancing to music while doing my hair.

• Confidence, 100% of the time.

• mainly to look good, then for the guys

• women dress for other women plain and simple. we dress to look better than the other girls. next its to look good in general then after that its to attract a guy but 95% of the time we only dress to look better than other women

• On a daily basis I want to look good, when I dress up I want to look really good (like I made some extra effort). I'm pretty confident no matter what I wear as long as there's a reason. Sexual attention just sort of finds its way in anyways, depends on how the guy chooses to look at me.

• Order a b c d

• are you happy if he hot and is sexually attracted?! though you are in a relationship?!

• Don't mind if he finds me sexually attractive, as long as that's not all he wants me for. And no I'm not in a relationship.

• a girls are competitive if you think we are trying to impress guys then your wrong we are trying to impress girls and one up them haha

What Guys Said 2

• These are all one in the same, I hate to break it to you.

• lookin good = feelin good = doin good = success