Girls what would you do if a guy suddenly stop talking or even looking at you?

I did that to a girl but it was because she deserved it, but I wonder now what her reaction was or what was going through her mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• If l liked him I'd be devastated actually it has happens to me, I was so mad at the moment lol I didn't even want to go to class because I was pissed I was like breaking my phone the whole time.If she likes you as much as I liked this guy she would feel the same way and if she doesn't I don't think she will care and do the same.

What Girls Said 5

• i would ask what's wrong if we were friends or close...and if he didn't want to answer I'd be like w.e.

• I would wonder what I did. When a guy just drops out of sight and stops associating with me, I look at the events immediately following it and wonder what I did.

I think usually, the best thing is to be open no matter how awkward the conversation.

• I would be upset & if I thought that the guy liked me before I would doubt his feelings for me now.

• I would wonder why he stopped liking me all of a sudden. If I liked him I would really be hurt.

• I would think he didn't like me at all

What Guys Said 0