These guys at my gym are always looking at me all the time. When I'm running, walking, biking anything!

Thing is I'm not showing my chest.. Not being revealing no short shorts.. Nothing like that capris and top.. sometimes sweater. They all stare or look away when I'm looking some smile.. Some just stare .. what's going on guys or girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• They find you attractive and odds are they want to talk to you

• Funny that they never do come up .. But they stare and talk to their buddies or walk by me.. Guys

• lol, imo I find the gym the worst place to go and talk to someone I am interested. In my head, I'm thinking, maybe this girl had a stressful day and just came to burn off some energy, or maybe she is taken already, or maybe she's just out of my league to go after someone like me. A million things could be running through that persons mind.

• I agree with what you said

What Guys Said 4

• You're cute, that's what's up.

• they find you hot. nothing to worry about. you should like it.

• Straight men would look at a woman not at the other guys what do you expect.? Sounds like you like it. Go somewhere else if you don't want to be around guys looking at you. Go work out alone.

• Haha I don't love it. But anyways I go to the gym for one reason to work out . I don't go to impress guys, don't care for that. Other girls show up in booty shorts plastered on makeup . I go their basically natural and do my work

• they think you have an attractive body

• If only I dressed more revealing ha

What Girls Said 2

• They are checking you out.

Maybe you have a really cute face.

A girls body doesn't always have to be showing for a guy to find her attractive.

• Funny gossip about you, rumors.