What is your favorite type of "base" chocolate to eat (candy, flavoring for foodstuffs, etc.)?

As we know, there are COUNTLESS styles on how to make, use, and eat chocolate...so many that I would run out of characters listing all of them. You probably like many different styles of chocolate usage. :)

----

However, everybody has a favorite "base" chocolate they overall like the best.

Vote on which one is your favorite type of chocolate to consume. Please explain on why you like that one the most, as well as how you like to consume that chocolate choice.

-----

Thanks for answering...and feel free to guess the Pokemon! :-P

• Very dark chocolate (as in very high cacao %)
  • Dark chocolate
  • Semi-sweet / bittersweet chocolate
  • Milk chocolate
  • White chocolate

Most Helpful Girl

• I love dark chocolate, and very dark. It has its own flavor, kinda bitter with a slightly sweet aftertaste. I enjoy dark coffee with no sugar and red wine, so this would probably be the reason I love dark chocolate so much

• I have to concur with you...so many people simply don't understand that something doesn't have to be dominantly sweet to taste good! :)

What Girls Said 11

• You didn't classify 3/5 of these correctly.

A is not dark chocolate.

B & C are both dark chocolate. How can you separate "dark chocolate" from it's own definition, "semi-sweet chocolate?"

Dark chocolate is my favorite, which is good, because it's the safest to eat with blood sugar problems.

I don't like white chocolate.

I only like high quality milk chocolate, and cheap milk chocolate relies heavily on the rest of the candy for you to enjoy it. Reese's are a great example, it's very cheap quality, but the peanut butter hides it if you don't eat any of the chocolate by itself.

• I could go for B-D but semi-sweet is probably my favorite (bittersweet is nasty though). White chocolate is alright in small doses but once I ate an entire king sized white chocolate bar in one sitting and that pretty much killed any future cravings for white chocolate I might have had.

I love the semi-sweet chocolate chips. I mix them with nuts and dried cranberries to make a sort of trail mix to snack on. Its pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever thrown together.

• OK 1st I love snore lax defult picture and second I love milk chocolate but ill eat white or dark but I prefer milk chocolate :p

• Probably milk chocolate with hazelnuts... genuine Swiss chocolate at its finest! Although lately, I like dark chocolate too. I come by my chocolate addiction honestly, Swiss born and bred.

• I voted milk chocolate but I kinda like the ones with 60 - 70% caco too sometimes, not quite sure what category they would fall into

• dark

• I love milk chocolate overall, but I could live on the white chocolate Lindor truffles.

• I like milk chocolate.

• I like the dark chocolate best if it has nuts in its even better.

• Dark chocolate

• Milk chocolate

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not really a fan of chocolate at all but if I had to choose it would be milk chocolate. Generally though I prefer vanilla over chocolate.

I don't have very much of a sweet tooth, though.

• I actually enjoy all of the above,quality matters a -lot- though.

And most American chocolate is - to my palate - inferior to European. The normal process by which chocolate is made in the u.s. vs. u.k.is actually different.

• i chose very dark... the darker the better.

I don't have much of a sweet tooth and dark chocolate has a bitterness to it that I like.

most other chocolate is sickly sweet to me.

on the other end of the scale , white chocolate just makes me hurl.

• Milk Chocolate>Everything.

Also, love the Jigglypuff DP!

• I voted "D" I don't eat a lot of chocolate..would be more ice cream if anything...but I like Turtles and Chocolate-Covered-Cherries sometimes..the darker chocolate is not too bad either though..not too enthusiastic about white chocolate...(:(:(: