A guy friend says "special pics" and means...

We were talking online and he asked to see the rest of this album (that was slightly provocative, but not bad), but I kept saying no and kinda flirting with how it would be hard to find one that we were fully clothed and stuff and so he asked if I could send just him, and after I said no he said "maybe some special ones?"

what does he mean?

• Nudes
  • Other (explain PLEASE!)
i thought he meant nudes, but I'm just thinking it all back, and wanted to be sure.

and the pictures in the album weren't that bad at all, they just could be worse (and there were some that I just didn't upload onto the site)

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't let a some random dude my pics---i don't have any btw and I know I'm hot---personally I wouldn't because you never know when the guy will make copies and w/e naked or not---just have to be careful with that stuff I guess. because I'm assuming it's just some guy you met on the internet---he could be a creeper.. if it's your guy friend---a 'friend' wouldn't ask for those types of pics anyway.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably wants some "special" pictures. Like...R-rated ones.

What Girls Said 4

• don't be so naive! obviously he wants nudes and obviously that's just what he wants from you. and especially since you're under 18 you shouldn't be displaying provocative pics of yourself.

• Nude, duh.

• def nudes.

• I'm sorry I wasn't in a good mood, I didn't mean to sound harsh. You should ask him what he means.