Do guys like tall or short girls?

What is a guy's ideal height in a girl? All opinions are welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do guys like tall or short girls?"

Guys like GIRLS. Most guys really aren't all that picky about height. Yes, a few only want tall girls, and a few only want short girls, but the vast majority are going to choose a girl for many other things before height becomes a consideration. Personality/attitude and compatibility are simply FAR more important than height.

The only real height challenge is that many guys are uncomfortable if the girl is taller than the guy is, and that's obviously more of a problem for shorter guys than for taller ones. Some guys are totally fine with a taller girl, though, so even that isn't universal.

What Guys Said 15

• Well I personally prefer shorter than me haha.

• I prefer a woman who's between 2 feet and 8 feet in height, though I'd probably make an exception.

• I like them both!

I like petite girls & the next thing you know a tall lanky girl catches my eye.

Just gotta love girls.

• Depends, I like tall girls and petite girls

I'm 5'10 so I don't know how big that is but I'd prefer if the girl was my height or under

• Yes.

• Any height really I don't care.I am 5-11 I would date a women 6-0 or 3-3 height doesn't matter to me.If I am the one to hold her heart then that is all that matters

• i want to f*** a girl taller than me(above 6'2) some day.

but in general, I prefer girls from 5'3-5'7.

• I do not really have a ideal height.

• 5'7" and I'm 6'1".

• 5'2" - 5'5" is ideal for me

• anywhere from like 5' to like 5'8 works for me

• I do not have a ideal height, any height is fine with me.

• I am tall and I prefer tall girls. I can't help it, I'm just not attracted to short ones.

• I'm 6'1". I like 'em really short, like 5'2" and even shorter. It is just more fun to pick up and throw around the little girls. :)

Big girls just seem masculine to me. I'm not attracted to that. Some of my tall female friends say "that's not fair", but I always point out, when was the last time you dated a short man? They usually shut up after that. :D

• Yea the same reason I picked my boyfriend, he's your height and I'm 5ft 5" tall but I'm petit so he can lift me up easily lol

• Every guy's opinion is his own.

My ideal height is a woman who is the same height as me or slightly shorter than me when she is wearing high heals or cowboy boots of her choice.

I don't suppose that does much to balance the gene pool though.

What Girls Said 0