What do girls find attractive in terms of style? Guy what do you try and do to attract girls in terms of style?

I know you will say it depends on the girl but I want to know what each individual thinks or feels.

Most Helpful Girl

• i honestly like simple- a guy in t-shirt and jeans--as long as he's comfy and I'm comfy, it's all good. I think it really matters more--to me anyway---a guys's personality is really important to me---i kinda get turned off when a guy tries to hard---suit & tie...it's what's inside that matters---i can't over-stressed that enough--i've been with guys who look good and inside they're empty--they don't care about stuff that's important--so I definitely don't care what style, just a guys personality is important to me.

What Girls Said 12

• I like when guys wear good, proper fitting clothes. Like, if a guy wears jeans right, they can look so sexy. Really baggy clothes is a HUGE turn off. Aswell as skinny jeans, like where are your balls? For some reason, I find it hot when guys wear white skate shoes. I think it's so sexy. I'm kinda in preppy-skater look. It's also super hot when a guy looks good in a suit. As for hair, I don't like it too long, ususlly on the shorter side. Facial hair, depends on the guy. Sometimes some scruff can look SUPER hot, but most times not so much, plus it hurts when you kiss!

• Just casual, simple clothes. I always tend to go for the preppy guys. No skinny jeans. They just don't look attractive and most guys can't pull off the band t-shirts very well either.

• How important are clothes though and would you still like a guy if he was not the best looking or if his clothes were not exactly what you desire.

• Clothes don't matter that much. I mean I as well as a bunch of other girls am a face person. What attracts me most to a guy is his face. If he has an amazing smile and pretty eyes it doesn't matter as much what he's wearing. If a guy isn't that great looking, he needs to be confident and have a good personality and clothes tend to matter a little more. Girls will fall for him if he is confident in himself. And then when a girl likes a guy, he become better looking to her because she likes him.

• What if he lacks confidence but he is a nice guy.

• i like guys who are totally unique. I tend to like guys with dreadlocks or long hair (like past shoulders) as long as they don't look like pedophiles. as for clothes: tshirts (possibly with band name or a cool design on them), jeans or whatever, and just shoes. I'm really not too picky, I just think it's so so cool when guys have dreadlocks or long hair.

• i think simplicity beats everythng else, combined with a little individuality and confidence.

i start melting over any confident guy wearing a simple tshirt, jeans, and a hot, light jacket.

• indie boys, mmmmm...

• Huh what do you mean.

• Guys who dress dress like this:

http://www.splotchy.com/images/blog/band/brightwood.jpg

those jeans are fantastic

• well I personally like casual but still takes care of himself and the way he looks.. hair can be a little messy (but clean an maybe a bit of wax in it) and just a pair of jeans.. nice shoes.. like loafers or sneakers (eg.. pumas or something similar) and maybe a polo t-shirt.. or something like that..

• Honestly, unlike most girls (especially the ones in my school),I really don't prefer guys in skinny jeans. But I don't like the ones that are really really baggy also. Just normal jeans are fine with me. For their hair, anything is fine actually. ( As long it's not like a mohawk or longer than my own hair). For their t-Shirts, I'm pretty ok with what they wear, even if it's, idk, pink. Just one important thing I'm definitely looking for: comfortable in what they're wearing. If the skinny jeans are too tight, take them off boy!

• So what exactly would be the ideal guy then.

• I love guys in skinny jeans and a graphic tee. Kinda like skater guys. I also love it when guys dress differently like everyone else, not following the crowd really. This kid at my school wears skinny jeans and a big T-shirt everyday and it looks soooo good. Also when guys accessorize makes girls think that they actually care what they look like, that they don't just get up get dressed and go.

• So if I wore what I like girls might like it even if it is not "in"

• Well honestly looking better will not help with my confidence I don't think I really do not know what I want I just sometimes wish I could talk to someone who will listen to me but I would rather it not be a consoler.

• Well you can just message me if you want, cause I'm kinda like you I guess but I don't know if I'm so good at giving advice. Sometimes I don't know what exactly I want either. Just find yourself and who you are then you will know what you want (:

• I like guys with medium length hair. Sometimes very short hair looks good depending on the guy. As for style, I like it to be simple. I'm not too picky when it comes to style, as long as he looks clean.

• What kind of clothes though do you like?

• Style reflects personality. Although this isn't true, in the public's eye, first impressions always entice one's thought of another's character. Most first impressions are based off looks.

• It doesn't bother me if a guy doesn't care so much, but I do appreciate a little style.

Skiny jeans - sure

kinda long hair - yes, as long as he keeps it clean

hair to the shoulders - nnnno not so much. :\

those scarf thingies - sure (lol I actually had to ask a guy how to wear mine)

Hollister/surfer stuff - no (they look like Ken dolls)

• Thank you a girl that does not like hollister.

• Just dressing like a normal person. I don't like when people try to dress "unique" because no one is really is. Just wear what you dig. I think that is all that matters.

• But what if girls don't like it? I want to look like a person girls would like.

• I know but I just feel that I am not desirable, that no girl would be interested in me.

• I feel the same way. Hopefully it isn't true for both of us.

What Guys Said 1

• I generally wear jeans, sneakers, and a nice shirt, usually either a long-sleeve sweater-thing or a plaid buttoned t-shirt. My hair is fairly longish, generally, and I wear glasses. This approach seems to be working for me.