Shorts with high heels?

What do you think about shorts with high heels? Do you think its fashion forward or trashy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I agree with most of the folks here. Depends on the type of heels and shorts. If you wear with super short shorts with super high heels, that's super trashy! Choose a nice pair of strappy or wedge heel footwear. It would also help if you bring equal attention to you upper half. Add a touch of class to your outfit by keeping it layered - a smart coat or jacket would help. And I think denim shorts are out, it's time to move on to other ones!

- Fashion blogger at stylemynt.com

What Guys Said 9

• Well it could go either way really, If the shorts are tight & way too small that your ass checks are hangging out, yeah trasy. But if your wearing a nice pari or shorts that at least cover half of your thighs & your ass & lips are showing, I would say WOW! but it really depends on the shorts really. do ya wanna look like a slut, or a model ? your choice.

• a million times yes, fashion forward and incredibly sexy!

Im not a big fan of wedges or open toe heels, but yes -- the look is awesome!

I wish more women thought so!

link

link

link

link

link

link

• I laugh at this look. Girls look like they want to be pinched; sometimes I oblige them. I'd say it is more silly than trashy unless you're in the red light neighborhood!

• link

link

She would of course have to look like the model...but yeah, you just have to know how to pair them.

• Trashy.

• When I see a girl wearing shorts+heels, I think to myself damn that ass then I'm like ''Wow, she really doesn't know how to dress''

• Skirts with high heels go together way better!

• Depends on the shorts and heels, but in most cases I would say it's fine.

• depends how it is worn. some girls can do it while others cant

What Girls Said 10

• If you wanna look like Snooki then its super trashy but if you want to make yourself look longer then a think a pair of nude pumps with a 5 inch heel if classy and feminine.

• i forgot to write, its all about if a girl can walk in them or not if a girl can't walk in heels, doesn't matter if she is tall or short then heels is a huge no no

• depends on the shorts and the heels otherwise it's cool

• I like wearing dresses with high heels

• Generally its trashy. depends on what type of heels and shorts though.

• Trashy

• generally trashy

• I wear shorts with heels, but they're always nice tailored shorts not like jean shorts. I think jean shorts with heels look trashy especially if they're distressed/cut off short. Bleh.

• Depends on the shorts, heels, girl, her behavior.

• depends on the girl & how she wears it. 6 inch stripper heels & booty shorts are not OK but if it is classy height of heel with nice shorts it can look nice. what top you wear makes a difference too

• For the most part trashy. Of course guys will look and gawk but it just sends of an "I'm easy" message

• No, not necessarily. I wouldn't think she was easy at all. Common misconception with heels

• i agree. It would just be hard to pull off in a sophisticated manner

• She would have to be one class act to pull it off, haha