- The first oneVote A
- The second oneVote B
- The third oneVote C
- The fourth oneVote D
- The fifth oneVote E
Most Helpful Guy
1. I want to grab her, carry her into the bedroom, tie her to the headboard and force-feed her Crisco and Butter. That is the only thing I'd be doing with her. Nasty skinny.
2. Average in a big way. Fake blond hair is no good, and skin cancer isn't sexy. They're not quite anorexic skinny (though the sitting one looks like she might be getting there), but they look like they're trying to be skinny without having the athleticism to back it up. This is all too common, so while I can't quite say they're unattractive, they certainly don't stand out.
3. Sexay. Definitely catches my eye more than the others. Curves in all the right places, she appears to be fit without sacrificing her feminine figure.
4. As someone else said, she seems more 'thick', but I think it fits her well; not everyone has the same body type. A very beautiful woman.
5. Too big for me. I see a difference between healthy fat and lazy fat, and I doubt she could keep up with me on a mountain, during a run or swim.
From the look alone, I definitely prefer 3. I try not to judge someone based on their face, but rather their body and what it indicates they're capable of. Of course an attractive face is never a bad thing, but we cannot help what we look like -- we can however chose, to an extent, what our body looks like. There is rarely an excuse to be sickly thin, or obese, and when someone lets themselves fall into either extreme that tells me more than their face ever could.0