Which of these bodies do you prefer? (pixs)

• The first one
  • The second one
  • The third one
  • The fourth one
  • The fifth one
i'm partial to the fourth one.
which boys voted for option A?
so it seems we like between 3 and 4
i apologize, I mean 2 and 3. girls like the 3rd and boys like the 2nd.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I want to grab her, carry her into the bedroom, tie her to the headboard and force-feed her Crisco and Butter. That is the only thing I'd be doing with her. Nasty skinny.

2. Average in a big way. Fake blond hair is no good, and skin cancer isn't sexy. They're not quite anorexic skinny (though the sitting one looks like she might be getting there), but they look like they're trying to be skinny without having the athleticism to back it up. This is all too common, so while I can't quite say they're unattractive, they certainly don't stand out.

3. Sexay. Definitely catches my eye more than the others. Curves in all the right places, she appears to be fit without sacrificing her feminine figure.

4. As someone else said, she seems more 'thick', but I think it fits her well; not everyone has the same body type. A very beautiful woman.

5. Too big for me. I see a difference between healthy fat and lazy fat, and I doubt she could keep up with me on a mountain, during a run or swim.

From the look alone, I definitely prefer 3. I try not to judge someone based on their face, but rather their body and what it indicates they're capable of. Of course an attractive face is never a bad thing, but we cannot help what we look like -- we can however chose, to an extent, what our body looks like. There is rarely an excuse to be sickly thin, or obese, and when someone lets themselves fall into either extreme that tells me more than their face ever could.

What Guys Said 11

• :/

Touch choice between the standing up girl on the right in the second picture, or the third picture.

I'm going to review them, and say what I like, and dislike about them

1. A sad sad, but very common thing I see all the time. Anorexia. I see it all the time in models. I just don't see why it's 'hot' or 'beautiful' to look truly like stick and bones. I mean no muscle, no fat just bones, and skin.

2. They all look like blonds, and I'm not one to go by stereo types, but I tend to think of blonds as preppy, and uneducated women. I mean not all girls that are blonds are like that. And I would have to get to know them each before making any rash decisions. But in my school, all of the blonds are those popular stuck up girls. All they do is text during class, and learn nothing. They dream of becoming models, but fail to realize the hard reality of becoming, and living the life style of a model.

But I like the one on the right, because she is the only one that seems to be thinking about something else besides herself. She's point at something, or someone.

3. I was never a fan of big breasts, but I'm willing to explore. Never had a girlfriend so xD She has nice defined adominals, nice hips, a nice smiling face, and nice breasts.

4. I'm not sure why, but he looks puffy to me. Kind of like babies skin you know?

5. I've never really had an interest in bold women. I mean there's nothing wrong with that women, she has a fantastic shape, and very nice curves. But I've just never really felt attracted towards bigger women.

Okay now That I've thought about it I would sat number 3. She is older which is kind of a new interest I have. They're more mature, experienced, understand their emotions more, and I just like that in a women. Someone that knows who they are, and can understand me.

Also since I see well defined adominals I know she works out, and I like that. and the big geniun wide smile is a big plus. she is happy with herself, and knows what she wants.

I think confidence in who you are is one of the biggest turn ons. Second to only knowing what you like, and want.

• Totally agree with your explanation for #2

• She's pointing at some one walking their dog and she's saying, "Look look! A Bow Wow!" lol

• I chose number four in your poll but it's a hard choice between three and four. Four wins with me (except I prefer brunettes) just because it looks as though she'd feel really nice in a hug and holding her. She's also nicely "built" up top, so to speak, and that's a bonus with me.

One and two just seem a bit too thin for my tastes. Five is a little big for my tastes. Four seems just right.

• There seems to be a direct bias between what the men are choosing as most attractive and what the women are choosing.

Can we all elaborate just a bit more on EXACTLY why we're making our choices?

And sorry about the grammatical fallacy of my last post.

It was quite late, and I was quite tired.

• I love th bodies in numebr 2, but number 3 is so gorgeous in the face, it's hard to decide.

I like really 3's body too, though. It's kinda two different kinda of good, so they're hard to compare.

• 2nd, the one standing up. She's the only one that actually seems to do something physical to get her figure. The others are just skinny with big boobs or, in the case of #1, anorexic-looking skinny.

• Third one. If you visit Mexico, that's mostly the figure there. The first is more Hollywood, and practically ridiculous. Only in America do you see woman getting that skinny out of social stereotypes.

• The third one, definitely.

• No, numerically, I'm pretty sure 2 won. . . .

• Which is sad

• Because my pelvis is too big to look like that, and I don't even think those girls are attractive. number 3 and 4 are my favs. I've almost got #3's bod.

• Well there's nothing wrong with 3's bod. I very much like 3. The differentiation between 2 and three isn't something I would worry about when dating a girl,

but upon having to make a decision, I pick 2, knowing that she'll be 3 about 33% of the time.

A woman's weight tends to fluctuate and I get the best of both worlds that way.

• number 3 very nice

• Why do you prefer the fourth one?

• She looks so soft and womanly. she's gorgeous, that's her body and it's so natural and un-starved. that what women are intended to look like.

• Yeah, I just looked at the pictures you have of yourself on your profile, your body-shape is basically exactly what I was referring to.

• Metalgirl14:

it doesn't make you freaks of nature, it makes you guys lucky. I didn't mean to say "intended". it's just that on TV and in movies you see girls that are built like #1-3 and we're not all capable of looking like that. I've got a frame that's somewhere between #3 and #4 and I can't look like #2 and be healthy. if you're healthy and are very slim, then great, that's the type of body that girls today strive for.

• longgg legs

• But she's boney and emaciated

• But her legs make up for it

• When dressing, you always want to accent your best physical feature regardless of how else you look, therefore she wore something flattering to her legs, because her legs are the best part of her body, making it the best of them all

dont ask me how I know this, I just saw it on a show, I'm not actually into fashion haha

What Girls Said 8

• number 3. :)

#2 reminds me of the typical blonde hollister girl..and I'm so sick of that style.

• I LOVE THE THIRD ONE! she's absoluty wonderful!

and my second favourite would be the fourth on

X-D

im not a leso btw... hahahaha

• Umm, neither. I prefer my own body type, and you didn't have it up there.

• Between 2 and 3.

• 3rd. sees in proportion and has womanly curves.

• i think right between 2 and 3 would be ideal for a girl

• I know #1 is too skinny but that's what I wanna look like.

• 1. Somebody feed this chick!

2. Okay body but not my personal ideal. Most girls look like that

3. Cute. She has curves in all the right places. My boyfriend loves girls like these

4. Same as #4. I would feel self conscious but guys like it, my boyfriend also likes girls like this

5. I don't think this girl is ugly but I wouldn't want her body. I know some girls who look like this and there are guys who like it but I would wanna lose weight if I looked like that