Should I just get past my childhood demons and go with the curly look?

I know it's silly but I used to get picked on in grammar school for being the curly one and it still stings. It's certainly less hassle to go curly but if it looks better straight then I guess it's worth the trouble...

curly:

link

straight:

link

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look great with both hairstyles, but damn, I love the curles! And forget the people who picked on you because you had curly hair. Curly hair ROCKS. Go for it!

What Girls Said 8

• Nooo I'm telling you stick with the curls they're beautiful man.. it makes me upset when people are ashamed of something they have to live with

• curly looks better

• I love curly hair, & I think you have nice hair. Don't be ashamed of the curls :).

• Curly looks hotter! Kids in grammar school pick on each other for strange reasons, most of them irrational.

• thanks :-)

that's true, kids will pick out just about anything to make themselves feel like part of the "in" crowd

• Curly seems like your natural texture so go for that. Gives you more character.

• curly!

• You look really hot with both. Curly seems to be a more relaxed look for you, while straight seems like something that suits you for formal occasions. Both are really nice looking though. :)

• I like both--but I really like the curly! You should embrace your natural hair. It suits you:)

What Guys Said 3

• I think they both look good, but I think the curls look more "you". If it helps, I say just try straight for a little while to see that new side of yourself. Then if you ever feel comfortable with it, go back to curls. I talk about this in my upcoming article...

• Do you think being conform-ant is satisfactory? I think NOT! Do what is good for you! Curly, Straight, bald or even Mohawk, You are too young to discern any of this but believe it you have what it takes to be your own! DO IT OWN IT! PULL IT!

• you should be a motivational speaker brother. love the suggestion for a mohawk, I bet I'd look bad @$$ with one :-)

• curly. I love running my fingers through curly hair while a guy is giving me head.