Do guys really find this type of girl attractive???

link

I don't understand it. If this is what guys find attractive then I am screwed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes I find that woman attractive... the girl appears as those she takes care of herself that I find attractive. But if I associate what I now know with that type of appearance I would also say she is not attractive. I've met plenty of girls like that who are very much wrapped up in receiving attention and only think about themselves. The girl comes off as unattractive because her typical physical features express a high level of insecurity in her own personal appearance. She has had breast implants... she bleaches her hair... she tans... and she covers her face in makeup. I'm sure she also carries around LV bags and has a pair of big Dior sunglasses.

Today's media fuels this type of creation. It is presented to everyone including little boys and girls as the ideal image and it's sad. I honestly haven't gone on a date in a long time with a girl who didn't want to get breast implants.

The fact is... I would probably want to hookup with the girl but would I want to be in a relationship with her? probably not.

What Guys Said 6

• My dear you have nothing to worry about.

I see women objectify themselves, and starve themselves. It's a sad, and vicious cycle. Be happy with yourself, and who YOU are. And not what the media says your APPOSED to look like.

Onto her body. Well overall I'm just going to say it. She looks like a whore.

the blond hair is died... brown roots, too much eye liner, could use just a little less lipstick, don't like those ear rings, eye brows are too well done, and those are obviously breast implants.

This is what I... The key word being me, one man out of millions, thinks a girl should look like.

I don't like a lot of makeup in the first place. MAYBE an outline of the eye close to the eye lashes if any for eye liner. No real lipstick, I'm not sure why but I don't like the look of it. I just like a glossy lip, like when using lip gloss. As for makeup, just a foundation or something to smooth out the skin, and give a nice feminine glow.

I do like a fit girl, but not a girl that starves herself to look like what they see in the magazines. Trust me I do photo manipulation all the time, and those girls are 'photoshoped' Taken a photo, and it's manipulated later on, on a computer.

But I'm beginning to like the more curvaceous girls. And more mature women. I think it's because I feel myself I'm more mature. I think I matured around 14 xD early for a boy? I never really believed in being immature, and making sex jokes. What's the point? I like their confidence in themselves, the maturity, their understanding of their emotions, etc.

I recently replied to a topic, about body types. We had to choose from 5 different pictures.

link

I listed what I liked, and disliked about each girl.

Hehe, I think many people will think this is odd, but I picked link over link

Hope this helps :)

• Just because a guy thinks she's attractive doesn't mean he doesn't also find other types of girls attractive. (And may even prefer the other kind.)

Analogy: A guy may like watching action chase flicks, but his favorites are in depth movies.

• Ewwww! Hideous!

• Noo, not the best. Why is yall self-esteem low, not all guys like those girls, only a dummy might go out with her because she seems that she needs everything to get handed to her in her hands, I'm pretty sure you look better, you just can't notice it

• No, not really. She just really doesn't do it for me. PERIOD.

• Her body is hot yeah, but her face is unattractive... it just seems weird and disproportionate.

• How about unproportional? lol

• XD dont's not not insults his grammars! lol.

But I agree, her whole body does look proportional. Look at the collar bones, the breasts obviously. Those are way to big for her body. And the face. She doesn't seem to be smiling. It would be a lot better if she smiled.

• *Sigh Disproportionate is a word, unproportional isn't. Look it up. Don't try to insult my spelling / conjugations / grammar if it is right.

What Girls Said 3

• if you took the fake boobs off, she'd have the body of an 11 year-old boy.

• Lol I didn't notice that at first but now I see it.

• I know, like no wonder she got those things put one. there would be nothing appealing about her without them...or is it a he?

• I sure hope not cause of the fakeness of it all, and the fact that my skin and hair color are almost the opposite of that plus I'm short a little more curvy. so I'm pretty much screwed too if guys find that attractive.

and I bet that many guys are actually tired of that superficial, unnatural, generic look and honestly want more natural beauty which comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

• Yeah guys like that. Well not all but a lot of them do. That doesn't mean that if you don't look like that they won't find you attractive though. Its funny that guys complain about those type of girls but that's the main ones they like. Maybe we wouldn't try to look like that if guys didn't like it? I love the barbie look I think its cute

• What about it exactly is attractive? well she does have the "ideal" body but it's just too extreme.